How many of you want to move into Beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in Beauty too??

• Yes i want to be a full therapist!

Votes: 84 62.2%
  • Not sure still getting to grips with nails!

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • No nails is my no 1 passion & i`m sticking with it!

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • No i am fed up with nails already!

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
i'am a nail technician an a level 3 beauty therapist ill b fair beauty is good to move into but it is quiet slow the best treatments to offer next to nails would be the lash tinting and all the waxing not alot of ppl want facials these days since they can do them at home easily enough

was fake tanning not included in ur nail course?
when i was doin my course last year, mine had nail extensions, nail art, media nails and then tanning at the end, learned st tropez lotion and spray, and then spray tanning booth. or is it just my college that is weird and gets u to do more in a course = lol
x.

your lucky my college nail course is just nails! and the nail art course is supposed to be a seperate course too!

at the moment i do hair and nails im hoping to train as a media makeup artist this year to add on to my treatments so excited

Hi i love beauty but find im waxing most of the time, facials seem to a luxury no-one wants to pay for,eyelash tints are more summer based ,and massage never seems to happen!!
So i much prefer nails as i don't like waxing that much but could sit and do nails all day long !!:lol:

Latest posts

Back