How many potential colours can I make out of these, Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

I've finally ordered my shellac! these are my colour choices.

Fedora
Wildfire
Negligee
Cream puff
Hot pop pink
Rosebud
Rock royalty
Asphalt
Rubble
Mother of pearl
Tropix
Blackpool
Midnight swim
Masquerade

& 4 different colour holo glitters

So to me that's 17 colours with out layering (12 colours, French & 4 rockstar colours) how many out the above could I potentially make?

I can't afford no more for around 4 weeks I'm totally poor now hehe x

The fab Fingernail Fixer has some super layering pics on her Facebook page. Literally loads of options and very well grouped together for ease of reference.

From looking down your list I can obviously see that you could put negligee over everything, and MOP. But, for me anyway, the most popular ones for layering are both the VIP glitters, hot chillies and moonlight and roses. The ones with a shimmer though them tend to be easier to later over other. The ones like, purple purple, hotski, and vexed violet. So you can keep this in mind when you order next :). I hope I've helped.

From looking down your list I can obviously see that you could put negligee over everything, and MOP. But, for me anyway, the most popular ones for layering are both the VIP glitters, hot chillies and moonlight and roses. The ones with a shimmer though them tend to be easier to later over other. The ones like, purple purple, hotski, and vexed violet. So you can keep this in mind when you order next :). I hope I've helped.

Oh ok, you've twisted my arm I'm going to order moonlight & roses, & hot chillies now, no bread & milk in my house this week ;) ! pmsl x

The fab Fingernail Fixer has some super layering pics on her Facebook page. Literally loads of options and very well grouped together for ease of reference.

I don't have facebook anymore boooo x

Oh ok, you've twisted my arm I'm going to order moonlight & roses, & hot chillies now, no bread & milk in my house this week ;) ! pmsl x

Yeah, I cant see much layering that I do with the colours you have. Although you could use mascarade over some of them. It's the shimmery ones that tend to be good for layering so bear that in mind :) x

Last edited:
Negligee over black pool makes navy. If you got iced coral that would go beautifully over tropic and also over hotpotpink and rosebud, over Blackpool makes a gorgeous teal. And a thin coat of cream puff and a coat of iced coral. X

Negligee over black pool makes navy. If you got iced coral that would go beautifully over tropic and also over hotpotpink and rosebud, over Blackpool makes a gorgeous teal. And a thin coat of cream puff and a coat of iced coral. X

Oh yes how could I forget iced coral!

Latest posts

Back