How many Vinylux colours are you starting with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone could PM me the prices too :) think I will get the starter kit depending on the cost

And me please :) x

I'm going to get some of the more popular Shellac colour matches and some different ones too.

I'm waiting on price first though, if anyone can pm me I'd be v grateful! :)

I'm going to get the intro pack but would love to know what colours are in it and I might buy a few others like bicycle yellow. Not looking at buying any in for retail just yet, want to trial them on myself and will go from there.

I'm going to need to rearrange my home salon so that I've got room for a retail area :-/

I'm waiting to see how much they are before I decide, Im going to buy a few in the colours I like to test myself! :) if anyone's feeling generous enough I'd appreciate a little pm of the price! ;-) xx

I'd love a PM for prices if the op hasn't died of boredom responding to everyone's pleas ;-)xx

I'd love a PM for prices if the op hasn't died of boredom responding to everyone's pleas ;-)xx

Haha. As long as the op hasn't died of boredom I'd love a PM for prices on polishes and starter kit too please! :D

Me too if anyone is still out there......I feel cheeky! x

Please will some one pm me the details. How exciting

I'm going to be wise and wait until I'm at The Centre in Glasgow on Sunday to see the colours and deals they may be doing. Can't wait though :)

Does anyone know what colours are in the intro kit??

Ooooh if you could pm the price too please!! xx

Right I've pm'd half of salon geek lol so if any of you get the heads up on how much the intro kits are I'm gagging to know so please do message me xxx

Could someone PM me the prices please I did try ask Lush-Lash but her inbox is full... oops :D

Could someone PM me the prices please I did try ask Lush-Lash but her inbox is full... oops :D

Emily lol I have had loads of pm's today hahaha just realised my inbox was full, it's been cleared now x

Thank you for the pm with the price. My scratch mag has arrived today with prices in it. 20p more. No price for the I intro pack. Would love to know the colours in the pack too. X

Last edited:
I am going to be impatient too if you could Pm Me too please!

Could I be slightly rude and ask that if you'd like a PM, you actually PM someone to ask? It gets tiresome trying to navigate through a thread that might have useful information to myself and others if it's just full of posts asking for PM requests. Xx

The prices for the intro kit are very illusive :eek:

The prices for the intro kit are very illusive :eek:

Amy sorry I'm a bit thick. What does illusive mean? Does it mean good / cheap / value for money. God I hope so! :D x

Latest posts

Back