how much for luxury manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Would you say £19 is too much for a luxury manicure which includes exfoliation,massage and heat mitt treatment along with usual file and polish etc.

A lady i did yesterday thinks that is London Prices I live in Kent

I do not think that is too much at all. My luxury manicure is £20 at the mo, but will be putting up my price on that soon.

Seems cheap for a London price to me tho.

This is a difficult question to answer as it does depend where you are in the country IMO. What are the prices in your area? Have you investigated the prices with your local competition? If your high street competion is charging £15 for the same treatment, then you probably are charging to much. What are other local mobile/home based techs charging?
That been said, however, everybody wants something for nothing :rolleyes: and if your client thought your prices were too expensive, then why did she come to you?

I do not think that is too much at all. My luxury manicure is £20 at the mo, but will be putting up my price on that soon.

Seems cheap for a London price to me tho.

I agree with Joe90. My luxury mani is £20 (cuticles, shaping, exfoliation, hydrating mask with heated mitts and pampering massage followed by polish) and I charge an extra £2 for French. I live in the outer London area if this helps.

mine is £27 - file, cuticles, exfoliate, mask (heated mitts) massage and paint! i'm 40 miles from london, i get load sin for it so don think yours is over priced! mine standard is £18

£19 sounds a very reasonable price. I'd pay that no problem.

it is best to do resouch in you area (salons and mobie nail tech) to find a good prise in for your work becouse in some towns and countys have diffrent price rangs.:confused:

yes did my research and £19 was cheap others charging £25 odd

yes did my research and £19 was cheap others charging £25 odd

I think you have answered your own question with this one:).... your price sounds very reasonable to me.
Unfortunately you can't please all of the people all of the time, so as long as you are on par for prices in your area I'd stick with it.
As Tracey (Mrs. Clooney) said...if she thought your prices were dear why did she book with you??
:)

Latest posts

Back