How Much is this Actually Worth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I think I paid something in the lines of £1.50 if I remember correctly for mine from Creative!!! It might have been 3 quid but not any more! I bought mine when I had done my Brisa conversion.

Well I would say to the tech who has earned it, It should be priceless.:rolleyes: But to someone else worth zilch

Is he having a laugh, say's they normally price at hundred's and even thousands. Anybody must be off their rocker to buy this. No badge is gonna make you a better tech...lol

I wish!!

It will be interesting to see what one of the Creative Ambassaders think.

I have actually send seller a question ..

"The information on this auction is total claptrap ... you should be ashamed of yourself trying to con people like this ... shame on you!"

Nail FX said:
I have actually send seller a question ..

"The information on this auction is total claptrap ... you should be ashamed of yourself trying to con people like this ... shame on you!"

Go Girl!

What a cheek! ~ The badge costs £3 as I bought one on my last Creative Order because they didnt do them when I did my Foundation course.
KxXx

mamma said:
Is he having a laugh, say's they normally price at hundred's and even thousands. Anybody must be off their rocker to buy this. No badge is gonna make you a better tech...lol

I wish!!

It will be interesting to see what one of the Creative Ambassaders think.

Maybe this badge is a one off platinum version lmao

Lellipop said:
Maybe this badge is a one off platinum version lmao

Oh yeah.... never thought of that.. lol!!!

Well this is the response I got back from the seller!

"Er there's no misinformation here at all...
its a genuine Creative Nail Tech badge, you cant get a badge unless you are a trained creative tech and you cant become trained without spending far more than i'm charging for the badge, so that makes it a bargain - exactly which piece of my description is wrong?! Where's the con? It's called supply and demand!
If I wanted your advice I'd ask - cheers."

LOL! Well that told me huh ...

If you look through the persons feedback they sold one of these badges and an ANT badge for £30 last week!!!! A fool and his money are easily parted as they say.

Yep, that went well Jen...lol

I bet you any amount it dosen't sell.

glynis said:
If you look through the persons feedback they sold one of these badges and an ANT badge for £30 last week!!!! A fool and his money are easily parted as they say.

SOunds like it. If they want to be a Creative technician THAT much why don't they save the money they are wasting on these wasters?

Its not a badge thats gonna make them a good nail technician and this will soon be noticed.

Nail FX said:

its a genuine Creative Nail Tech badge, you cant get a badge unless you are a trained creative tech

Or buy one from him....

i cant believe this i wouldnt even have thought to sell my badges :rolleyes: , i cant believe someone paid £30 for one !!!!!

Nail FX said:

its a genuine Creative Nail Tech badge, you cant get a badge unless you are a trained creative tech and you cant become trained without spending far more than i'm charging for the badge, so that makes it a bargain - exactly which piece of my description is wrong?! Where's the con? It's called supply and demand!
If I wanted your advice I'd ask - cheers."

LOL! Well that told me huh ...

how rude!!! xx

pinkchicnails said:
how rude!!! xx

Well I did ask for it I guess.. poking my nose in.. and it didn't end there lol!!

I responded by:
(quote) - You cant get a badge unless you are a trained creative tech (un quote) - correct! Its not a bargin, these badges cost £3.00 for Creative Nails direct. Oh and by the way, I wasnt offering advice, just making a general observation!!

To which they responded by:
Its a bargain to someone who views it as that - so to a tech who is not creative trained it's a bargain against paying training costs.
Do me a favour and go make 'observations' on someone elses listing!

Oh humm.... some people are so touchy lol!!

Well, i think my Creative certificate is worth a lot more than a poxy badge.

Nail FX said:
Well I did ask for it I guess.. poking my nose in.. and it didn't end there lol!!

I responded by:
(quote) - You cant get a badge unless you are a trained creative tech (un quote) - correct! Its not a bargin, these badges cost £3.00 for Creative Nails direct. Oh and by the way, I wasnt offering advice, just making a general observation!!

To which they responded by:
Its a bargain to someone who views it as that - so to a tech who is not creative trained it's a bargain against paying training costs.
Do me a favour and go make 'observations' on someone elses listing!

Oh humm.... some people are so touchy lol!!

tell him you're grassing him up to creative. that'll shut him up.

Sorry but I think it's hilarious !!! Oh Jen ........I shouldn't laugh but that told you didn't it?

Take a chill pill geeks.................it's only a badge.

Latest posts

Back