How Much is this Actually Worth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimmi Rocks said:
Sorry but I think it's hilarious !!! Oh Jen ........I shouldn't laugh but that told you didn't it?

Take a chill pill geeks.................it's only a badge.

It certainly did tell me.. and to be fair I think I would have taken umbrance somebody telling me too that I was a con artist... I still think he is btw.. but I just wanted to poke my nose in as I had a spare 5 mins this morning lol!! I'm chilled Kimmi... honest... his responses give me a good giggle ;)

Toni Talons said:
Well, i think my Creative certificate is worth a lot more than a poxy badge.

HEY ::: Just a minute here!! :eek: I designed those 'poxy' badges ... we never made any platinum ones though!! Poxy badges indeed!!! :biggrin: It's still only worth 3.00 !!

geeg said:
HEY ::: Just a minute here!! :eek: I designed those 'poxy' badges ... we never made any platinum ones though!! Poxy badges indeed!!! :biggrin: It's still only worth 3.00 !!

Well isn't it about time you got your act together and designed some super-duper ones...like above for Foundation...add a diamond for Masters, etc.etc,??????????????????:lol: :lol: :lol:

fiona wallace said:
Well isn't it about time you got your act together and designed some super-duper ones...like above for Foundation...add a diamond for Masters, etc.etc,??????????????????:lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY FIONA ... DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED!!

That model on Ebay is well old .. come to think of it, it may have some antique value now as the new ones are square (as in shape)!!

But diamonds for masters ... now there is a great idea!! I'll propose it at the next planning meeting!! Somehow i don't think they'll buy it but a girl can always try! x

Oh what ever next .......

Its a bargain to someone who views it as that - so to a tech who is not creative trained it's a bargain against paying training costs.
Do me a favour and go make 'observations' on someone elses listing!

Right guys, off to ebay and looking for a hackney license badge..........
Well it beats doing the knowledge and I can then work as a black cab driver, well I will have a badge,this way I will save thousands of pounds in training time........... Oh and just in time for the Christmas rush too........LMFAO.. but you know what, who ever buys this deserves to pay that huge amount, they are both as bad as one another.......... one for cashing in on someone wanting a CND badge without actually doing any CND training......and the other one for wanting to wear it and imitate a CND Technician....Seller and buyer as crooked as one another.....

geeg said:
That model on Ebay is well old .. come to think of it, it may have some antique value now as the new ones are square (as in shape)!!

I am really disappointed then cos I only got mine a few weeks ago direct from Designer Nails in Leeds and its the exact same one that is on Ebay :( Anyone have the new one?

fiona wallace said:
...add a diamond for Masters, etc.etc,??????????????????:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the sound of that. A bit of bling for your masters thinking :| poetry not my strong point - I apologise he he. Seriously I do like it.

Take care xx

I can appreciate why some geeks are a bit miffed off with the seller.

You do your training after saving up for it (in some cases) and it makes them proud to wear the badge as they have worked for it. Having someone else wear it when it is only offered to creative techs is a tad misleading.

Take care xx

i have trained with creative but i have yet to buy my badge (wanting the uniform to go with it) but why would they sell the badge? and can u only get one ? how is she getting them ? these people really annoy me, for £30 you would be better off putting that towards some training

geeg said:

PMSL..............Well that's told you as well. x

Latest posts

Back