How much makeup do you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go for the natural look in the day.. very light eyeshadow, like pale, or irredescent pink, and a little mascara. no lippy, just tinted lip balm (when I remember) and a bit of cleansing, tinted moisturizer from avon.
then at night times if I go out (which isnt often) I do darker eyes, eyeliner, 2-3 layers of mascara, lippy AND gloss, pan stick, concealer, powder... LOL

I think I may be going over board on the night look!! :lol:

ha ha i think im a make-up junkie, every day i wear ( in this order)

foundation
powder
3 colours of eyeshadow
eyebrow pencil
eyeliner
bronzer
3 coats of mascara
clear lipliner
lipgloss

whew thats rather alot when you break it down but it makes me feel good, isnt as much as it sounds and only takes 5 mins on a morning.

every day i cleanse tone moisturise ( 3 times a week exfoliate)
then
lip plumping mask
consealer
foundation
bronzer
blusher
liquid eye liner
eye liner pencil
mascara(x2)
eye shaddow
lip gloss(x 3)
lol i love my glossy lips!!!!
this is night and day i never change my look unless its like eyeshadow colour

no make-up for mi .I like my face naturel .A lip goss that ,s it :green: I have a soft coco brown skin color:cool: ant i love it :green: So no need for make up ant dont like de feel of make up one mi face.But next year i wil go to 1 of de best make-up artist school in the world .To leurn the art of make up.But stil no make up on my skin :lol: greetings daniella

School run lol .....

Foundation,bronzer,blush,mascara and lip liner. I use a lip balm rather that gloss.

Evening

All of the above plus two eye shadow,more mascara,and a darker lip liner !

Daytime - NIL

Evening - on the rare occasion that I get out I wear;

Foundation
Blusher
Auburn Mascara
Heavy Black Eyeliner
Lip Gloss/Lip Rescue

AND that would only be to a party, or a restaurant... or the races...

My make up sits unused that often, my foundation goes funny in the bottle, so by the time I come to use it again.. I've got to buy more!

I don't wear make-up at all. Never have, never will.

The only time I will consider wearing make-up is if there is a special occasion which requires it (in my life, that VERY SELDOMLY happens !).

Even then, I will only wear a bit of mascara and lip stick.

Marlise

I never go out without any make up ... its like a mask! lol

In the morning, in the following order:

liquid foundation
powder
blush
eyeliner
mascara

Just very basic really, but on a night out I wear eye shadow to bring out my eyes! I never wear lippy & very rarely wear lipgloss, only balm when dry!!

I wear eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipstick all the time, just a lot more in the evenings or special occasions.

Not many who wear lipsticks in the day time?

I think that is the one makeup I do need, as I look way too icky...lol.
Oh hec, I need it all. I hardly wear any compared to what I used to.

I dont really wear make up in the day to be honest I should really make more of an effort really! Lol

When i go out i usually wear:-
Foundation
Concealer
eye shadow(usually natural looking ones)
eye liner
Mascara
and some sort of lip gloss(usually fruity smelling ones!! LOL)

To be honest a lot of people say i dont look much different with make up on......lol prpb cuz i dont wear much when i do!! ;) xxx

I never wear make up during the day. When I go out I only use a little eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer and lippy.

I have to say that I never do my hair either! I is fairly long and totally straight so all I do is wash it, brush it all back and let it dry.

Maybe thats why I always look so cr**py!!

I wear make -up every day.I wear eye shadow,foundation,2 coats of mascara,eye liner,blusher,lippy and loose powder.

In the summer I dont wear hardly any.I hate taking it all off in the night though,it's a right pain if I have been clunbbing with my mates.Have brought some wet wipes for eyes and face and they are cool.

I only leave the house bare if Im nipping to the car!

Daytime

Face Powder
Two shades of eyeshadow
Loads of mascara
Lashes of lip gloss
Blusher/ Bronzer

Evening

Foundation
Powder
3 shades of eyeshadow
Loads of mascara
Lippy
Blusher/ Bronzer
Browzings by Benefit, it a brow definer

In the evening I love to wear realy funky eyeshadows, have just brought the new YSL pallett and its blue/green/turqiuse/gold/ brown.

Im a right product junkie and spend loads of money on make up.

xx

daytime - nothing ...may stretch to lipgloss if there is one in the car !!!!

Evening - bronzer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lippy thats it!

HATE HATE HATE the TROWELLED ON LOOK much prefer au natural !!!

AMb xx

I don't where thick make up but having read other posts I'm surprised that I apparently wear quite a lot. I feel naked without any make up on and don't like my skin as I have high colour on my cheeks and spot scaring.:eek: During the day I wear :
light foundation
consealer
powder
2 eyeshadows
eye liner
mascara
lip balm
If I go out in the evening I just put on a slightly stronger eye shadow and lip stick.

AMb xx

:lol: Me too!
But... if someone 'knows' how to do their makeup properly, with the appropriate colors etc, then they never look "trowelled on" and can look 'au naturel'.

I WISH I could go makeup free. But at 35yrs with rosacea.... yeah:rolleyes: right:irked:
When I have no makeup, people find I look ill.
Mostly because I'm always so deathly pale (Caspar the ghost has nothing on me). Then you add the 'red blotchy' parts of rosacea... ick (where's the barf smiley when you need it?)
Not a pretty sight at all:cry:

I'm soooo jealous, I would love to be makeup free. Imagine the time and money I'd save:eek: :!:

daytime - nothing ...may stretch to lipgloss if there is one in the car !!!!

Evening - bronzer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lippy thats it!

AMb xx

We cant all be naturally blessed!:green:

xx

I never wear make up during the day. When I go out I only use a little eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer and lippy.

I have to say that I never do my hair either! I is fairly long and totally straight so all I do is wash it, brush it all back and let it dry.

Maybe thats why I always look so cr**py!!

Who told you you always look cr**py????....They were lying.....you've looked absolutley fine when I have seen you:) :)

Being blonde and having light eyebrows and eyelashes make-up is a MUST!!! Dying the lashes and eyebrows doesnt really make any difference as my lashes are also very short, so they done really look any different when dyed. I look ill without any make-up on...I wear foundation, blusher, eyebrow pencil, lash lengthening mascara during the day and as well as that I wear eyeshadow and lippy at night if I am going out.

When I have no makeup, people find I look ill.
:!:

see thats always been my theory......

if i dont wear make up all the time when i DO wear make up peeps say 'oh you look nice'

however IF you wear it all the time.......when you DONT WEAR IT and peeps see you...............they think omg she looks well ROUGH !!!!!

He he!

amb x

Latest posts

Back