How much? Sunday texters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not miss this at all! When I was mobile I had a client turn up at my house on a Sunday evening when I did not answer her call!
I have a salon now and when I listen to answer messages the times they are left make me glad no one has my mobile number, I have put our opening hours on everything website, cards, Facebook, it's even our answer message!

I never answer my phone lol..clients are used to this now just message my hair profile on fb x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I had one at 11 pm last night same person at 11.30pm then midnight a "???????????" Text!!! & this is after stating on my facebook I was away & all enquiries would be answered on monday! !

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow, words fail me on how rude this person was. This would ring alarm bells for me in accepting them over my threshold too, it reaks of trouble.

We had someone message us on facebook and we hadnt replied in 30 mins and she sent ??? Really not the attitude to have to someone you want to give you a job

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a lady message on my Facebook wall asking info late on a Sunday night.

I didnt reply as I wasn't prepared to discuss details late at night. It also states on my fb that I will reply to all messages when im next at work.

She left a message half and hour later on the same post " I have asked a question, would be nice to have a reply. Just sayin"

Really peed me off and cant stand it when people say "just sayin"

Who enquires about services so late at night. Some people are so impatient.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is so rude!!! I really am sure clients think all we do is wait for them to ring us

I've got a work mobile. I switch it off on a Saturday as soon as I finish work and turn it on again on a Monday morning.
Sundays are a family day, (geeking allowed) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Ditto Leely!

Couldn't take anymore of call and texts when abroad, late nights, Sunday , BHs. I've had separate phones now for 3 years, however I still get my friends texting my private one asking when's a good time to call about there hair! Grrrr if they rang my work phone it wouldn't effing matter would it!!!

I used to have 2 phones, personal and business and clients knew that after 8pm or on a Sunday i would not reply, saying that I did still check it, and still reply but some i could wait, so just let them know that you will reply Sundays and evenings when your not busy but other than that it will be within working hours :)

Latest posts

Back