How nosey are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
If ever my cousins came to visit me, they thought it was quite normal to have a nose around in my wardrobes and cupboards, bathroom cabinet etc. to see what I had in there. They wouldn't do it in front of me, doesn't that tell them that it's not a polite thing to do?

They often do on that "Come dine with me" programme.

I'm not in the least bit interested what other people have or haven't got. Am I normal?

Would you have a look in peoples bathroom cabinet or bedroom drawers?

I'm nosey but I'd never do that!

No I would not, I would feel terrible doing that. Xx

I'm not remotely interested. Couldn't care less about what people have in their cupboards. I find it strange to want to know. :eek:

I like to know about people though, I'm nosey that way but I'm upfront about it and ask questions.

I also like to know what the neighbours are up to. Purely for security reasons of course. :wink2:

I am not nosey but I have an amazing ability of finding people! Say someone posts something about their boss being an idiot on here- I will immediately look at their profile and previous posts- 8/10 times I find who they are and where they work :) am not interested in their business but I find it amusing how much people give away online, more of a pass time :) I wouldn't do anything with the information though as that would be a bit stalker

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not nosey but I have an amazing ability of finding people! Say someone posts something about their boss being an idiot on here- I will immediately look at their profile and previous posts- 8/10 times I find who they are and where they work :) am not interested in their business but I find it amusing how much people give away online, more of a pass time :) I wouldn't do anything with the information though as that would be a bit stalker

Oh on the drawers thing- I did a bit of cleaning for several people in the village and curiosity definatly gets the better of you in that situation ;)

My OH is nosy like that. He likes the Companies House website to find out about people and prove to himself what a load of rubbish they talk about how great they are.

My OH is nosy like that. He likes the Companies House website to find out about people and prove to himself what a load of rubbish they talk about how great they are.

Yep! I have do that too ;) I think I may have a bit of a problem

Hell No! It's weird and rude.

I have always found it strange on Come Dine with me too. I would have a hissy fit if I caught someone going through my knicker drawer and like lol

Hell No! It's weird and rude.

I have always found it strange on Come Dine with me too. I would have a hissy fit if I caught someone going through my knicker drawer and like lol

Makes great tv though

Haha that is so me! glad I'm not the only one :lol:
I'm terrible with my older kids, they can't get anything past me and Facebook makes it so easy to find stuff out. The kids are convinced I work for Scotland yard :biggrin:
Some of the stuff people make public online amazes me, I sometimes wonder if they are oblivious to the fact that others can read it. I am nosey online but not in real life.

Oh on the drawers thing- I did a bit of cleaning for several people in the village and curiosity definatly gets the better of you in that situation ;)

No, not even then. I couldn't care less.

I used to have a cork board in my kitchen where we would pin Dr. appointment cards, teacher meetings and events and that kind of thing on it and the amount of people that would walk over to it and read stuff on there. Erm.. excuse me!

I'm not massively nosey. I eavesdrop conversations and get so engrossed I ignore my companion though.
I don't care what the family next door are up to, they're boring. But I do know what they do for a living etc.
the guy on the other side is more interesting now I know he's minted :)
Don't care much about my sons movements but I like to know who their mates are, a bit of Facebook snooping sorts that.
I hate being interrogated by my mates/family about my whereabouts. I am a free agent and I go on covert outings. How very dare they ask where I've been if I don't answer my phone!
I am in HR so get to know stuff but most people are boring. And knowing what people earn is not a great idea, non of them are worth it!

I used to have a cork board in my kitchen where we would pin Dr. appointment cards, teacher meetings and events and that kind of thing on it and the amount of people that would walk over to it and read stuff on there. Erm.. excuse me!

Same! I have a client who comes to the house and blatantly reads my cork board. Rude!

When they leave the cupboards open- they want you to find the "pleather nightware"

Gosh, I don't think I am nosey, and I certainly wouldn't dream of rifling through anyone's drawers.
I think I have a healthy curiosity about people, but as I value my privacy, then of course I have to respect other people's.

I am constantly amazed at how much people disclose about their lives and the people in them on threads and have PMd several to let them know how easy it is to figure out who they are and how anyone can read the Forums. They often hadnt realised and delete ;)

Same! I have a client who comes to the house and blatantly reads my cork board. Rude!

You should put something on there to really get her going...a really juicy letter and at the end write 'p.s. Did you enjoy reading this?' I wouldn't be able to resist :)

Everyone has a natural curiosity. I hate these Spotted FB pages and all they stand for but I still follow them just in case..

Everyone has a natural curiosity. I hate these Spotted FB pages and all they stand for but I still follow them just in case..

Our Spotted page is like Jeremy Kyle!
Chav doesn't even cover it.

Spotted FB page? What's that?

Latest posts

Back