How nosey are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ours too! I admit that I have put stuff on but it was a funny post ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Our Spotted page is like Jeremy Kyle!
Chav doesn't even cover it.

We have a girl in our town who has been on Jezza 3 times for DNA on two kids- they were not the father. Spotted went mad with annon posts :)

Spotted FB page? What's that?

Most towns have them as in Spotted: Nottingham, Spotted: Bakewell etc

Anyone can post on them, they get lost cats, requests for handymen, recommendations for pubs etc.

then there's the Jezza stuff....
'you know who you are, you've torn 2 families apart, you disgust me' Baffling as to why anyone would do that

Anyone can post on them, they get lost cats, requests for handymen, recommendations for pubs etc.

'you know who you are, you've torn 2 families apart, you disgust me' Baffling as to why anyone would do that

We don't have one :rolleyes: but we don't really have a Jeremy Kyle community here either.

Spotted :Middlesbrough is only Jeremy Kyle stuff. It has no other use and has been banned constantly. Hilarious though!

I've just had a look at one of them. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Ok so I fell down a drain at 9 months pregnant because I was looking into someone's house as it was dark, their curtains were open and the light was on.

I can't help it.

Not interested in drawers and reading letters from others if in someone's house...it would take me too long as I would have to point out the spelling mistakes.

However I will open other peoples letters if they come to my post box by accident. Birthday cards especially. I'm hoping to find cash.

I opened letters to previous occupants. Served them right, they should have redirected their post.
I open stuff delivered in error too. A Christmas card to neighbours etc. Thing is, I found it in February under my junk so they probably don't speak to their niece any more :)

I've been nosey enough to look at this thread and see who's nosey!

I guess I'm nosey in other ways just would not start looking in someone's draws!
I do peek on Facebook at people though 😱

I'm not nosey I'm inquisitive!! 😉 xx

I would never look in anyones cupboards, drawers or through anything personal belonging to them. I would be annoyed if anyone did it to me.
I'm very interested in people and like to hear about them. If there was a conversation somewhere beside me and it was boring I would switch off. If on the other hand it was interesting or better still juicy, I would find it difficult to switch off. So does that make me nosey? :confused:

What's the difference between 'nosey' and 'curious'?
I often say 'where were you last night' followed by 'just curious' to my boys.
If I said 'just nosey' instead I'd probably get a different response from them!

Im not nosey at all, im to self absorbed I think. I don't people watch, I don't, gossip, I don't nose, I dont facebook stalk. If it doesn't affect me I really don't care what other people do.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Im not nosey at all, im to self absorbed I think. I don't people watch, I don't, gossip, I don't nose, I dont facebook stalk. If it doesn't affect me I really don't care what other people do.

So where is the fun in that! ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am really nosey! I blame my more than ample nose ;-)

I am not nosey but I have an amazing ability of finding people! Say someone posts something about their boss being an idiot on here- I will immediately look at their profile and previous posts- 8/10 times I find who they are and where they work :) am not interested in their business but I find it amusing how much people give away online, more of a pass time :) I wouldn't do anything with the information though as that would be a bit stalker

This is me too!! I should have been a Private Investigator x

So where is the fun in that! ;)

I know, people just get to listen too me. It's terrible but other people, especially strangers bore me. Me and OH are not people people! Must be the only people in the world to go travelling and not make friends!

I know, people just get to listen too me. It's terrible but other people, especially strangers bore me. Me and OH are not people people! Must be the only people in the world to go travelling and not make friends!

There are now three of us. I'm the same. I'm not a people person either. Nor a lover of children. Even my cat irritates me. I can tolerate my OH purely as I don't see him all day. I can work up to 9, grab some dinner, work on my lap top and sleep.

I would hate to make friends on holiday. I hate talking to strangers. Mr MM on the other hand would like to do nothing else. Then when he strikes up conversation with these strangers he usually gets foot in mouth and offends them with his snobbery. Thankfully "holiday friends" are very short lived. Usually an hour or two at most.

Latest posts

Back