How often?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkkate

Reaction score
How often do you have your hair done? i see my hair dresser every 4 weeks for a trim and a colour, its only the past 12 months i have been so regular, i used to have it done every so often but i cant last longer than 4 weeks now lol

How about you?

Every four weeks, ideally. There's no shame in being high maintenence!

If you are happi with your hair length and the colour and want to keep it how it is then we usually recomend every 4-6 weeks depending on how quickly your hair grows, its nice to hear your keeping your hair in tip top condition, i bet it looks lovely :)

I have mine cut and coloured evert six weeks.

In the salon I used to work in, we had a lady come in every other week for her cut and colour! Now that is high maitinence and totally unnecessary.

Well i trashed my hair doing it myself a couple of years ago so i have been working on looking after it since and its so much better :D its bleach blonde at the minute almost white but im going red on the 5th jan :D my BF thinks im mental getting it done all the time but i enjoy it :lick:

Think it depends on colour too, when I was bleach blonde white, every 4 wks on the dot, highlights & lowlights 8-10 wks and when I went dark had to have its done 4-6 wks to start with, then it was every 3 months. Then the dreaded grey crept in.....:cry: (right on the parting too grrr lol) so every 6-8 wks. Had a fringe cutin too and need it trimmed every 2-3 wks and I'm just about to go violet :green: xx

Hey,

I colour my own hair every 3 weeks sometimes more - think it's my impatience at getting it the colour I want it.

I have it cut every 8 weeks or so in a local salon but only because I begrudge having to pay out to have it done when i could really do it myself!

Latest posts

Back