How on earth does she do it? Mum of 13 is a size0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkmummy

Reaction score
its great, i also lost all my pregnancy weight 8st 7lbs within a couple of days after having my baby but have put a little on since having the depo injection which i wont be having again lol

the lady must get loads of excersize looking after all those toddlers im knackered with 1 3 month old lol

:eek:

Apart from being totally jealous because my 3 have completely wrecked my body:rolleyes: I can say that although she is younger than me she defnately looks much older!!!:green:

If I had 13 children I would probably be too poor to eat!

It's running around and cleaning up after 13 kids, she probably doesnt get time to eat!

i get sick of all this size 0 rubbish....some people are naturally slim and thats fine...but to feel inadequate cos you are anything above is pants...personally i think women should have curves.

I would love to have loads of kids! I always imagined I would have at least 5.

There are 2 things stopping me -
I seem to add 2 stone per baby
and strangely, loose 2 teeth with each baby too!!

I can just imagine if I had 5. I would be the one being pushed in a buggy - not able to shift my fat butt; being fed baby food by my husband because all my teeth had been removed!!
SEXY!!
Think I'll stop at 2 children! :lol:

It is nice to see a lovely big family! Parents are still together too. Inspiring.

Although she's got a lovely figure for having 13 kids, she doesn't look much like your typical size zero, does she?

She looks more like a 6-8 (so USA 2-4) at the most, and looks really quite curvy!

Perhaps it's just because size zero is so publicised at the moment, that the newspaper decided to shave a size or two off her, for better effect....?

Lovely looking girl though :green:

I prefered the story on Eva Cavillia poor love what a nightmare:eek:

:lol: Me too, I initially thought she had a pair of tanning knickers on, those wafer thin things!!

Jeez, 13 kids ... I pull my hair out looking after my one niece!! My Mam had 6 girls & my Dad went grey very early :lol:

I dont take much notice to this size 0 hoohar, I think she doesnt acctually look that thin anyway, some people are just naturally thin!!

Although she's got a lovely figure for having 13 kids, she doesn't look much like your typical size zero, does she?

She looks more like a 6-8 (so USA 2-4) at the most, and looks really quite curvy!

Perhaps it's just because size zero is so publicised at the moment, that the newspaper decided to shave a size or two off her, for better effect....?

Agreed.
According to BMI, this lady is a healthy weight for her height.
Victoria B (5'6"), on the other hand is not!

My friend is the same as this lady.. she never even look pregnant when she was 9 mnth... me on the other hand.. i gained 5stone:eek::eek: yep all water when i was pregnant and that was with each child... I know i was underweight when I fell and now I am a little over but IM HAPPY !!!!!

Why are people making a big thing about being soooooo small.. I under stand being REALLY big is bad for you but is not being soooooo small bad as well:eek:

I will stick to my 10 1/2 stone:irked::lol::lol::lol:

I myself gained 25 lbs of all baby and walked out of the hospital with my pre pregancy wieght. Yeah so? I am high metabolism and didn't gain anything extra in pregnancy. I have two boys..am 45 years old and..I am Finally a healty size 3 pants. Fought my wieght for years to get above 100 lbs.

Alot of "size" should be thrown out the door..I am a very small boned person (midget). and for me to fit into a size 6-8..would put me in the over weight department. As on my next door neighbor who is a size 6, it looks great on as she is bigger boned.

I totally agree with you guys, being that small (at least for me) really isn't that keen..it is hard to find pants to fit unless you go down in little girls sizes and the Teen sizes ..the styles are just that..teenager styles..personally I don't like my jeans hanging off my hip bones so whenever I bend over half my ..arse shows..
Curvaceous is on the horizon.

did you guys take notice..it looks as though she had a boob job too. can't only imagine why ;)

With 13 kids, she has precious little time to eat and is most probably skint too :lol:

Well done her, all those kids, and she's still with hubby isn't it lovely to see a family like that. I bet she's a lovely person to so I can't call her all the rude names I'd like to:lol:

Yeah, i was expecting to see a scrawny,worn out mother.
To me she looks like aussie size 8, which suits her as she is only 5ft 2.
Lucky her..HATE HER! I love my cheese and beer too much.:lol:

You are what you are!

i could only wish to look that slim:cry:, although i dont mind my bumps and lumps as they remind me of haveing my kids:) (still trying to diet thou, lol)

my daughter is a size "0" she is 14 and hates it as she finds it so hard to get clothes and everytime she has a fall out with a friend they call her a anorexic *****, she is not anorexic she eats like a horse but she has taken after her father who was slim,

on mothers day this year victoria bechams family came for lunch at the pub i was working in and i had the pleasure of meeting her sister but she was sooooooo thin, i could not get over how pale she was and i realy couldnt help thinking she felt the need to be so thin as the preasure on her for being victorias sister, louise sat in the corner and realy did seem to feel a little uncomfortable, she realy was a lovely person to talk to

i think the battle to be size "0" is disgusting but i blame the media for most of it as if they stopped going on about it and didnt keep reporting about models etc being size "0" people would ne feel the pressure to be size "0"

Latest posts

Back