How to heat up wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess88

Reaction score
Hi

I have just finished my course in eyebrow shaping & waxing and have bought the Salon Systems wax which comes in a plastic tub, but it is too sticky to pour into my metal bucket so am I suppose to heat it up in its plastic container then pour it into the metal bucket??

I'm not familiar with Salon Systems wax or your heater type but I heat my strip wax a little in the microwave (approx 1-2mins) and then decant what I need into the removable metal bucket/insert that sits inside my heater. My hot wax comes in pop out sections so I place it in the freezer for a bit to harden making it easier to pop out however many portions I need. I also place these straight into the removable metal bucket/insert in my heater. HTH :)

I just tip the plastic tub into the Heater and balance it there with the heater on...it will slowly pour out into the heater. :)

will I be okay to pour the whole tub in and just heat it up as and when I need it as I will only be using it for eyebrows so will last for ages.

Yep that will be fine :)

will I be okay to pour the whole tub in and just heat it up as and when I need it as I will only be using it for eyebrows so will last for ages.

Yes absolutely :)

Latest posts

Back