How was your Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a perfect day with my family. We spoilt my daughter rotten and I did rather well present wise too. But nothing compares to the look on my 10 year olds face on Christmas morning when she opens her presents. Priceless. It's magical for me and her dad. We record it every year. I just love it. :D

Christmas was fantastic for me this year. I was very lucky that I was able to spoil my OH and our kids. I absolutely love seeing the look on their faces as they open their presents. I was spoiled myself. I received a few gift cards, Despicable Me 2 and the Guess bag that I've wanted for months. I was so excited. The best bit for me was when my son opened one of his presents and said, I wished upon a star for this. He's 4. That made my Christmas.

They are though
Not many women I suppose with size 9 feet
Oh well the thought was there so can't grumble
I'm not even a size 6 x

I'm a size 9 lol x

I had a wonderful day! Spent it with the OH and his family :) got up had to wait for his mother to return from work, opened presents I got really spoilt! The OH bought me some new Ugg boots as I have had my other pair for 5 years! So they are looking a bit tired, he bought me classic tall like my last pair (but he got me black which I'm unsure if I like - maybe will take some getting used too as my old ones were chestnut) an ugg care kit. His parents bought me my first onesie! Slippers etc. My mum and step dad bought me loads too - LOADS of smellies a massive box filled with No7 products, loads of Ted baker stuff! Got loads.

I have never seen someone so excited about a Hoover - we bought his mum a dyson hand held - she'd been going on for ages how much she wanted one, she was walking around with it in her hand practically all day hoovering bits and pieces lol.

Had a really good 3 course Christmas dinner.

Then watched some films and finished off the day with very competitive games of monopoly! Lol :)

I also got a beautiful diamond and sapphire ring from the OH but don't get it until January as it's being resized to fit my ridiculously fat fingers :) xxx

I had a wonderful christmas too.....probably the best ever.....my husband put my one present under the tree a few days before xmas which was a box of Estée Lauder pleasures fragrance and make up.....I was so disappointed as I expected more....I opened it christmas morning and was very upset but just smiled! He then came up to me in my bedroom and placed on the floor a very large Louis Vuitton carrier bag with a huge big orange bow on...I was speechless then I opened it and I had a big Noe handbag that I had been admiring all year!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!! Have a lovely christmas and new year and success for you all ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388145221.607870.jpg

For those who say they want to go abroad for Xmas.... Where would you go?

I'm a size 9 too 😊

I had a wonderful christmas too.....probably the best ever.....my husband put my one present under the tree a few days before xmas which was a box of Estée Lauder pleasures fragrance and make up.....I was so disappointed as I expected more....I opened it christmas morning and was very upset but just smiled! He then came up to me in my bedroom and placed on the floor a very large Louis Vuitton carrier bag with a huge big orange bow on...I was speechless then I opened it and I had a big Noe handbag that I had been admiring all year!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!! Have a lovely christmas and new year and success for you allView attachment 51358

I AM SO JEALOUS!!:Scared::Scared::Scared:

I had a nice Christmas, I'm other bothered about presents, although a client gave me some lovely clinique products, I never know what the hell I want, it's more the family get togethers Ilike.

I gave my 22 year old a remote control helicopter, it's a small one and the joy on his face...it was the make he wanted, fluke really, so funny, wished I had video it, he mentioned he wanted one ages ago, he been playing with it in the house, he likes things that requires skill to control.

Hubby gave me snow boots, ones I chose, so no surprise, but not bothered, just want a happy time with some proper help.

I had a nice Christmas, I'm other bothered about presents, although a client gave me some lovely clinique products, I never know what the hell I want, it's more the family get togethers Ilike.

I gave my 22 year old a remote control helicopter, it's a small one and the joy on his face...it was the make he wanted, fluke really, so funny, wished I had video it, he mentioned he wanted one ages ago, he been playing with it in the house, he likes things that requires skill to control.

Hubby gave me snow boots, ones I chose, so no surprise, but not bothered, just want a happy time with some proper help.

HELP??? You got help? :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

You got company?
I've seen nobody since Christmas day. Sons both working and man visiting his family. But at least nobody has turned up and annoyed me I suppose :rolleyes:

HELP??? You got help? :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

When my hubby 'helps' it's a joke. Be better if I do it myself. So I get him go organise the drinks or light the fire, give him a job out of the kitchen. Sons help when I ask them to, but they have to be told precisely what to do.

Well.... I rescued my mum and step dad from floods in Yalding on Xmas eve and they are now living with me, they lost 2 cars and there static unit in the floods that came in on Xmas eve..... So sad so see so much destroyed and especially over the festive season..... Not a very jolly Christmas. We kept smiling for the kids!!!!

Well.... I rescued my mum and step dad from floods in Yalding on Xmas eve and they are now living with me, they lost 2 cars and there static unit in the floods that came in on Xmas eve..... So sad so see so much destroyed and especially over the festive season..... Not a very jolly Christmas. We kept smiling for the kids!!!!

Ah the poor things ...that story puts everything into perspective .
I hope they get back to some sort of normality soon .

Hope you all get everything sorted soon. So sorry to read this :( I bet your parents really appreciate your support. Hugs to you and yours xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back