How Would You Like More Happy Clients Who Rave About You?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccakepple

Reaction score
There are a million and one ways of marketing. However the key to success in today's market is to make sure that instead of trying to 'sell' to your potential clients, you get their details, keep in contact and build a relationship with them.

This is called Lead Generation and it means that instead of a new customer just being a one-off bit of extra cash in your bank account, they become lifelong, happy clients who rave about you to all their friends!

Now there are two massive benefits to this approach:

1. The more happy clients you’ve got who are raving about you to their friends, the more referrals you'll get. Which means you'll get new clients calling you out of the blue all the time who are already sold on how great you are, instead of you having to work hard to find them and get them interested.

2. The other massive benefit is that marketing just got waaaaay easier! No longer do you have to feel the pressure of dreaded 'sales'. All you are trying to do is pique some interest and get their contact details. In fact if you can get them interested enough, they will GIVE you their contact details so you won't even have to ask!

And even better, most of the best ways of getting someone’s contact details are cheap or even free. Sounding good so far? Definitely.

The key to making this work though is to ensure you’ve got at least 5 or 6 Lead Generation methods in place at all time. The reason being is that if one source of potential clients dries up then you've still got several more to keep you going.

How many lead generation or marketing processes do you have in place at the moment?

I personally have a list of about 25 that I've found work really well for this industry and I try to make sure I use about 10 of these at any one time. This means I've got a constant, steady stream of customers contacting me all the time, no matter what the season, economy, market or situation. Which creates a solid business and an owner who can sleep at night!

The reality though is that most people find themselves so busy they only try 1 or 2 methods, if any. They might have chucked out some fliers once or twice but they never really get a response so eventually they just gave up. Or maybe they had some brochures printed and it costs thousands and noone came in. Sounding familiar?

If you've experienced this and you aren't happy with the level of new clients your marketing is generating, then take an hour out, go back and look at the marketing you did and check... were you trying to sell the potential client something, or were you just asking for their contact details?

Albert Einstein once said insanity was "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Have a look and see if you can approach your marketing from a different perspective for different results.

You say that you have about 25,
why are you not sharing this information with us,
you state the obvious but never go into detail on your threads, more information would be more helpful :hug:

Dear Loubylou,

Thank you for your comment and the hug, gotta love them! :)

I've got a free top 7 tips report which goes into way more detail however its about 50 odd pages so its too long to post. But if you want it I can private message you the website address? Just let me know as you're welcome to it if it might help :)

Best wishes,
Rebecca

Last edited:
Can you not share the website address with all of us on the thread hun? Have to say I love that Einstein quote, it's so true!

love all of your tutorials but can you not give a quick rundown of the 10 methods that you use.
would love your email.

Of course :)

Its massively long so just isn't feasible to post it here but if you'd like a copy, just go to wellbeingbusinesssecrets.com/reportdownload.

It goes through lots of strategies I've found have worked for me but I have to say the biggest single thing I did that made a massive difference to my business was switching from trying to 'sell' to potential new clients to just trying to get their contact details (ie email, phone or address) and then keeping in touch with them (ie through newsletters, promos, e-newsletters etc).

Just took all the sales pressure of both me and them and gave me a chance to build a real relationship with them which meant that instead of them just being a one-off sale, they ended up being lifelong customers who also referred friends.

Just can't recommend that strategy enough! Really really made such a difference. Plus then you can chose what way you'd best like to keep in touch with them and build that relationship. My favorite is e-newsletters cause they are so quick & easy to do (plus of course free!). But instead of doing a traditional newsletter with lots of sales stuff in it, I'd do free tips for better skin/nails/health which again builds that relationship with the client rather than them feeling sold to :)

Anyways, that's just my thoughts... has anyone else tried info-based newsletters?

Rebecca x

You had me interested!! Has anyone else had a problem finding this web page?

Could you just let us know some of the stratagies, you have me curious?:rolleyes:

just put the 'www.' at the front of it and the link should work ok. If not, pm me your email and I can email it to you directly :)

hi!!
I have tried to go on the site but it does not work!!!
can you send me a copy please!!!
[email protected]

thanks kate

I'm curious as to what these 25 strategies are. Can you send me a copy?

Latest posts

Back