How would you market CND Rejuvenator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
The description,

CND cuticle rejuvenator 14g 0.5oz. Copper helps restore the skin's ability to repair itself and aids in collagen and elastin development, helping to increase elasticity and firmness of the skin.

So would you market this as a way of trying to keep the hands young looking? Therefore keeping the age of who buys it quite open? As it could be marketed to young and not so young, being a preventer as well as something to improve skin appearance.

Would clients use it like a hand moisturiser, or is it a once or twice a day product?

How would you sell this to your clients?

Thanks

I would market it has a cuticle repair treatment for damaged/split cuticles. You would use it on the cuticle area along with CND solar oil using it the same way has the double moisture pack that CND recommend (cuticle eraser + solar oil)

This product is soon to be discontinued aswell. Thought i would just let you know. :)

Thanks Karen. I already stock and love the Cuticle Eraser and thought the Rejuvenator was different. Looks like it wont matter soon anyway if it's being discontinued.

Thanks Karen. I already stock and love the Cuticle Eraser and thought the Rejuvenator was different. Looks like it wont matter soon anyway if it's being discontinued.

Rejuvenator is one of those products that is brillient but no one understands it. Don't know why as all the info is there.

You do not market this treatment, you prescribe it when you have a client with split, damaged, bitten skin around the nail plate (as many do). It aids healing very quickly.

t is only being discontinued as technicians do not carry it or sell it the way they should. Too bad as it is a miracle product. But if it is not selling to the professionals then it goes! It is an expensive product to make with very high end high cost ingeredients. It's one of those cases where the product is too good, if you know what I mean.

Rejuvenator is one of those products that is brillient but no one understands it. Don't know why as all the info is there.

You do not market this treatment, you prescribe it when you have a client with split, damaged, bitten skin around the nail plate (as many do). It aids healing very quickly.

t is only being discontinued as technicians do not carry it or sell it the way they should. Too bad as it is a miracle product. But if it is not selling to the professionals then it goes! It is an expensive product to make with very high end high cost ingeredients. It's one of those cases where the product is too good, if you know what I mean.

When will this be discontinued? I'd like to try it before it does.

No idea .. first come first served lol. I have boughtr about a dozen.

Lol I don't blooming blame you if it's that good. I'm being purely selfish because I want it for myself not clients! I'm off to see how much is expensive x

Lol I don't blooming blame you if it's that good. I'm being purely selfish because I want it for myself not clients! I'm off to see how much is expensive x
For you as a technician not expensive and it will last you for years. A little goes a long long way like any good high-end product.

Thanks Geeg, I'm going to order some.

I have taken mine from my stock cupboard and brought it home to use for myself. Its great for me during the winter, thats when my nails and skin tend to go down hill with the cold weather.

For you as a technician not expensive and it will last you for years. A little goes a long long way like any good high-end product.

For me I really need to start looking after my own hands and nails better so I shall sure enough be investing! I think this is the ideal place to start. I was sewing and split my thumb nail! Maybe this well help x

Hi everyone, please can you tell me how to apply this particular product?

Hi everyone, please can you tell me how to apply this particular product?
You just apply a little to the affected area and smooth it in. Instructions are on the tube.

You just apply a little to the affected area and smooth it in. Instructions are on the tube.

Mines on its way! Excited! And I don't care how silly that sounds. :)

Can I ask if anyone knows how much shelf life Rejuvenator has once opened? :)

Latest posts

Back