Hubby Ill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just a quickie wanted to let all my friends who know me on the site know that ive had bad news today, My hubby Ade is back in the hospital his lung has collapsed again.
So I may not be on the boards as often for a while.

sorry to hear about your hubbie big hugs coming your way :hug:

wish him well xx

Sorry to hear you bad news lell...thinking of you and the family

xxxxx

Sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well for him & that he makes a good recovery. Take care :hug: .

Sonia

Hi Lell,
Sorry to hear that............. You know I feel for ya..... but it will all be ok xxxx

Hi Lell,
Hope your hubby makes a speedy recovery and that he's back home with you real soon .... dont forget to take care of yourself too :hug:

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear that i know how your feeling my dad has had the same problem his began with Pneumonia and things went from bad to worse with him.

I'm sure your hubby will be fine Doctors have all kinds of tricks up their sleves nower days.

My thoughts are with you

All my Love. xxx

Hi Leslie, here's wishing for a full and speedy recovery for your hubby, huge hugs from Jackie and myself

Our thoughts are with you and your family..:hug:

oh lesley.thoughts and hugs for both of you :hug:

Lesley , you make sure you take care of yourself, and wish your hubby a swift recovery so you can have a wonderful Christmas together. Hugs:hug:

Hiya

sending loads of get better wishes, me and herman hope is on the mend and is home for christmas:hug:

Amanda:Love:

oh i hope he gets on the mend quick! Me and my family send our love hun!:hug:

REally sorry lell to hear about Ade, i hope all goes well for you both. We will all be thinking of you
x

thinking of you both

hope Ade gets better soon

sorry to hear that,hope hubby gets better soon

awww Lell hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your husband, look after yourself too

Cathy xx

Thank you all so much for your kind messages :)
I was feeling a bit low but your kind words have lifted me again.
Ade as a full lung collapse on his right side this is his 5th pnuemthorax the last one being just over a year ago. He has had a chest drain inserted today, I have everything crossed that his lung will re inflate within the next 5 days. Because if it doesn't he will be transferred to wythenshaw hospital for surgery.

Lesley,

All your friends on the board are routing for you and your man. Whenever you need to post, then post, someone always replies. Cathy xx

Latest posts

Back