Huge fight with junior!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She shuldbe thinking about it in terms of, your rent probs covers that juniors wage! Without you, she is going to be x amunt down each month. So who is more important?! A vile junior, or someone making a contribution?! Granted, A good junior is like gold dust, but a bad one is ten to the penny. She should take pot luck and maybe she will get an average one with a better attutude!!

Totally agree with this.

At the end of the day you are paying to rent the room and I think if anything happens again you should put your foot down. Im in a similar position to you and if the situation is not sorted by the deadline I have given myself then Im out of there.

Its not worth upsetting yourself and being unhappy at work. If anything else goes wrong I would inform the salon owner your not putting up with it and will seek alternative premises, infact theres no harm in looking round now.

Hope you get it all sorted xx :hug:

This is so true. I've been in a situation before where I was so unhappy at work and my health suffered and I was put on anti-depressants. I am not going to let some little girl on her high horse make me feel like that again.

She has tainted how I feel about the place now and I am now keeping an eagle eye out for somewhere else to rent. I would rather work in my own place by myself than have to share my workspace with a horrible person who isn't even anything to do with me!
So if any of the Northern Ireland geeks here of a room or premises to rent, let me know!!!
Thanks again for all your support guys. This site is such a haven for me. I love you all.
xxxxx

You poor thing ! Well, it will all come out in the wash and she will realise one way or another at some point that she needs to get shut of her. Try not to let the situation get you down. Just be professional and hold your head high and if you really want to look for somewhere else, just keep your eye out xxxxx

Latest posts

Back