HVLP spray tanning tuition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niknaks

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a shadez HVLP tanning system and pop up tent etc for my own use. The tans work out fab and usually my friends and I tan eachother for nights out.

Recently as word of mouth spreads I've been having requests from friends of friends and their relatives if I would tan them. I'm not confident to go ahead with this as I've had no formal training.

So, my question is... Does anyone give training in the Glasgow area and how much does this cost and how long would the training last?

I could probably arrange for someone to come with me as a model.

Hope someone can enlighten me as I'd love to do it for some extra pennies!:)

Nicola x

Tantrick have a trainer in Glasgow i think,
the training is usually half day and you are taught on a one to one basis,
you will have to find the price from Tantricks website as we cant give prices on here hun,
i will be up in Glasgow myself next weekend, really looking forward to my first visit :green:

Hi all,

I have a shadez HVLP tanning system and pop up tent etc for my own use. The tans work out fab and usually my friends and I tan eachother for nights out.

Recently as word of mouth spreads I've been having requests from friends of friends and their relatives if I would tan them. I'm not confident to go ahead with this as I've had no formal training.

So, my question is... Does anyone give training in the Glasgow area and how much does this cost and how long would the training last?

I could probably arrange for someone to come with me as a model.

Hope someone can enlighten me as I'd love to do it for some extra pennies!:)

Nicola x

Training is available from many companies and ranges from £50-£150 and is an important investment to make if you are considering spray tanning the paying general public...as is the requirement for insurance cover.

Fiona Wallace can help you with sienna x training and is in Glasgow and we at Tantrick also have a trainer in that area....there may be other companies also like Fake Bake and some private trainers that could also help.

Good luck :hug:

Thank you both, that's great!
I'm off to have a look at the companies you have mentioned :)
Nicola x

:green:I'm booked in on monday for my spray tan training!! So excited.
Once again, thanks for your comments xx

Latest posts

Back