hydraulic couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndaella

Reaction score
my hydraulic couch. wont go down, will go up so now is very high. does anyone know. who i should contact that would be able to sort this out, thank you

How about the company you bought it from?

i bought it second hand :|

Have a really good look to see if it has a label on it anywhere. It might be v small and hidden away, poss even underneath but it should have one, with the manufacturers name and number on and maybe a model number. Hths

still no joy on getting couch fixed :cry:

looked no labels, so no luck there. i am sure its only the air not getting in to send sown, goes up fine,

If I were you I would phone a company like Medi Plinth and just ask them if their engineer can call on you next time he's in the area ? If they say no for whatever reason, ask them if they have any suggestions ?

I will look for their number for you :)

thank you so much zo zo. i have to give everyone a leg up on my couch at mo lol

Medi Plinth

Super chap came from there to sort my couch out, although it was under warranty... but you never know, they may be able to help

no joy, they were very helpful but unfortunately said they couldn't help me as didn't know the make of couch

I have no idea what to do now. :cry::irked::cry:

i really think its something really simple as it goes up. its so high now though that i really do have to give everyone a leg up

Well, if it were me in your position, I would be phoning round every single couch manufacturer I could find on the internet and asking if they could help me. It's got to be worth a try?

You could photograph it, and show it to the manufacturers?

Latest posts

Back