Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear I hope things are rectified soon. Im a little stuck I completed my Brisa training last tuesday, I have my kit but no lamp. I cant do the nails until I have my lamp. I know the problem doesnt lie with creative, but i was wondering if there was an explanation as to why this has happenend? I need to go back and read all of the replies i think!

I phoned Milton Keynes as I needed a new brush and although they didnt have the pro styler that I wanted they were able to give me an alternative.

I would try them if you need creative stuff. They are so helpful and can at least offer you alternatives.

I phoned Milton Keynes as I needed a new brush and although they didnt have the pro styler that I wanted they were able to give me an alternative.

I would try them if you need creative stuff. They are so helpful and can at least offer you alternatives.

oooh thanks for that - I'll give them a try.

Oh dear I hope things are rectified soon. Im a little stuck I completed my Brisa training last tuesday, I have my kit but no lamp. I cant even do the nails at all until I have my lamp. I know the problem doesnt lie with creative, but i was wondering if there was an explanation as to why this has happenend? I need to go back and read all of the replies i think!

have you tried looking through geekbay to see if anyone is selling a brisa lamp?

xx :hug: xx

Hi jenn!

Thanks for your reply. But i have already paid for my lamp as part of my training.

:hug:

oh right! didn't think of that!!
hope you get your lamp soon

xx

Well I've just tried calling Milton Keynes to get a brush and I was told that they don't have any in stock and that they won't be getting a new order in until sometime next week, she's not sure when and that she doesn't have a clue whats happening at Leeds!:grr:

Well I've just tried calling Milton Keynes to get a brush and I was told that they don't have any in stock and that they won't be getting a new order in until sometime next week, she's not sure when and that she doesn't have a clue whats happening at Leeds!:grr:

Post on the stockk needed thread. i can help if you need a pro styler pm me

This situation isn't very good at all...... :cry:

Marlise

Have you tried Ellisons for your Creative brushes, they had some in stock last week.:hug:

I've checked online with Ellisons and they appear to have just about no Creative stock at all either.:irked:

I really think that the time has come for someone to give us some information about whats happening!

Has anyone called and actually spoken to Leeds ?

Did they give any reasons for what's going on ?

Marlise

Marlise

Hi Marlise

As far as I know there is still no news on the reasons etc. But I am sure that we will here sooner or later.

Regards
Tracey:hug:

Marlise

I tried to phone this morning but got an answer phone message advising that the only place to contact was Milton Keynes!

As a long standing member of staff at the Creative Academy Glasgow, i would just like to take this time to say sorry to any of our valued customers. Due to circumstances outwith our control, we will be closed at Queenslie until 6th August. i am sorry if some of you feel you have been FOBBED off with excuse after excuse regarding the stock. Us girls at Queenlsie work very hard (as you all do) to keep things running as smooth as possible but it has been very hard for us over the last few months. this is a personal message from me, nothing to do with work at all. at this moment in time, all we can do is appologise. and for all our sakes, hope things will be back to normal as soon as possible

I thought we would possible here something to day as about the girls were due back on the 6th.

Mayby we will here something a little later on today:hug:

Guys, as soon as more information CAN be made available - it will be. I know it's frustrating (try being on vacation and hearing the your company closed it's doors!), hang in there, everyone is working overtime at a resolution.

i had a flyer from 'another supplier today'...it reads/i quote......in big massive RED writing

is your current nail products supplier letting you and your customers down?????????????????????????? are you fed up with waiting for products on back order? dont sit frustrated and put up with this any longer, you deserve better ..blah blah..

im not sure on the why's and wherefores but surely lots of business is being lost:cry:

Hope this can get sorted ONCE and for all !

Amb xx

Yes I got mine too few days back - I must say "that" supplier hasn't ever let me down and their product is brilliant!

It is one thing to be let down once or maybe a couple of times, but after a supplier letting you down a few times (sometimes never knowing when some stock is coming in) makes business very hard. Some I guess will convert over and some will go back - unless they end up falling in love with the product too.

same here kirsten...got mine last week....other companies are bound to cash in on the current situation with creative

I do think that the creative products are fantastic quality all round. I dont really want to settle for anything but their products. Im quite happy to sit and wait this one out. yes on the other hand it is frustrating but im quite dedicated to them as a company as they have provided me with the high quality products and services that I have come to expect. In regards to my clients ive managed to find ways around it and have had to use something different for the time being. But as soon as all is well I will be back to them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back