Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rang hyperion today as i am getting desperate for creative products, expecially tips and gelbond!!!! they told me to ring ellisons, rang them and they havent got any stock. they said they are trying to get some product direct from creative in america, but that they dont know when they will get any. im getting a bit worried!!:rolleyes: i hope all is ok at hyperion and that they are open again soon as i know there are many others in the same boat!!!!

I do think that the creative products are fantastic quality all round. I dont really want to settle for anything but their products. Im quite happy to sit and wait this one out. yes on the other hand it is frustrating but im quite dedicated to them as a company as they have provided me with the high quality products and services that I have come to expect. In regards to my clients ive managed to find ways around it and have had to use something different for the time being. But as soon as all is well I will be back to them :)
Its okay being dedicated to a company but if your business relies on their products then what????

Its not a matter of being frustrated for a lot of geeks,it's their business,their livelyhood,not a matter of sitting around and waiting as you put it:eek:

If you advertise as being CREATIVE then you cannot use other products,unfortuantely it's not cut and dry and I have many friends who are suffering not only with nail products but with Academie and other products.God if it were only as easy as'sitting around waiting'.:eek:

Im merely putting my point of view, my opinion. Everyone doesnt have to agree with what im saying. I can see you are annoyed by this situation, but please venting your anger out on me isnt achieving anything.

Im merely putting my point of view, my opinion. Everyone doesnt have to agree with what im saying. I can see you are annoyed by this situation, but please venting your anger out on me isnt achieving anything.
Actually,you couldn't be further from the truth love.I have a broken arm,fortunately....therefore I am far from being ANGRY ,but I dont agree that geeks should sit and wait for their products/supplies with NO explanation,it's not on.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion but what would YOU do if you had a full appointment book and you didn't have the products to carry out the treatments???Would YOU be so happy to 'sit and wait?'

I didnt actually say anybody had to sit and wait. This was my own opinion for my own situation. I have a full appointment book, but I have ways and means of adjusting myself to this situation.

I didnt actually say anybody had to sit and wait. This was my own opinion for my own situation. I have a full appointment book, but I have ways and means of adjusting myself to this situation.
Pray tell more Nicki???? you may be able to help an awful lot of geeks who have NO stock????:confused:

Ive already offered what i can in regards to Creative products. And there is also a thread dedicated to geeks who are able to share stock amongst each other. I try and keep my stock up to a level i think is suitable for the salon. And also have other branded stock that I use. Now if you dont mind please dropping that lovely attitude towards me :)

Ive already offered what i can in regards to Creative products. And there is also a thread dedicated to geeks who are able to share stock amongst each other. I try and keep my stock up to a level i think is suitable for the salon. And also have other branded stock that I use. Now if you dont mind please dropping that lovely attitude towards me :)
Excuse me....I have NO attitude towards you!!!!I suggest you get some manners and start reading what I have written correctly.:irked:

You said you have ways and means of adjusting to this horrible situation.I said "pray tell",there are many geeks that would appreciate a helpful hand and any advice would go down well.

Are you suggesting that other geeks have NOT stocked up well enough for this disaster???

Tell you what...dont answer,because tbh I cannot be bothered with people that get on their high horse and read what I have written the wrong way.

The answerphone message I got today from leeds was that the office would be closed until 20th august?

That is not what im saying at all :confused: In the beginning I made a simple post, giving my opinion, which is what this forum is about individual views! To which you reacted. I am not on my high horse .. geeze this has blown out of proportion.

Can you two please pm each other as this 'slanging match' isn't very nice!:eek:

We are all entitled to our views but PLEASE let it go, or this thread will be closed by the mods :irked: xx

Sorry to all. This isnt what I wanted to happen. My apologies

No worries!! I think this subjest has rubbed everyone up the wrong way at some point!

I know that the OSNS in manchester has got stock arriving this week and are now getting thier own supplies direct. They have moved premises too, but not far from the old ones, phone number is still the same.xx

Manchester doesnt post out or back order so it will be first come first served! Imagine the stampede:eek: LOL!!

Manchester doesnt post out or back order so it will be first come first served! Imagine the stampede:eek: LOL!!

OMG dosent bear thinking about lol, glad i wont be joining the stampede, given up trying to get any solar oil, ive ordered another brand's cuticle oil instead

look Guys, we have to do what we have to do. lets not get into a slanging match over it, we may have to use other products for the time being,but hey its not the end of the world, lets give CND some slack and ride out the storm with them, if not then by all means go find another supplier but can we give it a freakin rest purleeeease:)CND bashing aint my favorite pastime. if your unhappy shop around, find yourself better if you can!!!

It might make front page of The Sun:green:.........'Nail Techs in stampede terror'.....'there was tips flying everywhere'........'tips out for the techs!!' etc.

sorry, just lightening the mood :lol:

Well now, if nothing else is highlighted then it just shows how much Creative is loved as a brand and just how loyal people are to it that through thick or thin they don't want to move away, and that is a credit to CND.

I really can understand the frustration that many people are feeling. However maybe just take a few moments to think about how those at Hyperion are feeling too. We at least have an option to change brands at the very worst, or at the very least look at some of the "other" methods of obtaining stock so that we may keep our client base. Those at Hyperion don't have this luxury. They have always prided themselves on their customer service and I believe won awards for it, or if not then I know they have been nominated for it.

Do you not think how gutted ALL the people (yes real live people) at Hyperion must be not being able to deliver the goods, not being able to look after their clients as they love to and have a reputation for? Don't you think they know how upset you all are, how many clients they are losing, and how their reputation is suffering? Don't you think they would tell us factual information if they were able to?

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but please, pretty please can we stop all this speculation and do something constructive about it all - such as Scattfoxy did with her other thread. Moaning is not going to change the situation and I am finding some of the posts on this forum very uncomfortable reading and getting very personal and I just don't want to come on here anymore - never mind moderate it all!

( and I would have written this same post no matter which brand it was, I just don't like the way some posts are being written right now ... and yes I really do wish i could type in words exactly how I am feeling, but life isn't like that and we have to consider other people's feelings as well as our own. Please think what you write before pressing send :hug:, you can't say if you don't like it don't read it, how will I know if I like it until I have read it - it's too bloody late then :lol::rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!! )

Well now, if nothing else is highlighted then it just shows how much Creative is loved as a brand and just how loyal people are to it that through thick or thin they don't want to move away, and that is a credit to CND.

I really can understand the frustration that many people are feeling. However maybe just take a few moments to think about how those at Hyperion are feeling too. We at least have an option to change brands at the very worst, or at the very least look at some of the "other" methods of obtaining stock so that we may keep our client base. Those at Hyperion don't have this luxury. They have always prided themselves on their customer service and I believe won awards for it, or if not then I know they have been nominated for it.

Do you not think how gutted ALL the people (yes real live people) at Hyperion must be not being able to deliver the goods, not being able to look after their clients as they love to and have a reputation for? Don't you think they know how upset you all are, how many clients they are losing, and how their reputation is suffering? Don't you think they would tell us factual information if they were able to?

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but please, pretty please can we stop all this speculation and do something constructive about it all - such as Scattfoxy did with her other thread. Moaning is not going to change the situation and I am finding some of the posts on this forum very uncomfortable reading and getting very personal and I just don't want to come on here anymore - never mind moderate it all!

( and I would have written this same post no matter which brand it was, I just don't like the way some posts are being written right now ... and yes I really do wish i could type in words exactly how I am feeling, but life isn't like that and we have to consider other people's feelings as well as our own. Please think what you write before pressing send :hug:, you can't say if you don't like it don't read it, how will I know if I like it until I have read it - it's too bloody late then :lol::rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!! )
Here Here Sass, and very well put :hug:

and I don't normally let things get to me on here but some of the posts yesterday made VERY UNCOMFORTABLE reading

You always speak such sense Sassy thanks:hug:

At the moment I am sitting here in tears because my neighbours 24year old daughter has went missing after a festival on sunday.

I found her car last night still at the festival car park and we have now formally reported her missing, she is not answering her phone hasn't contacted her family and hasnt turned up for work, so trying to escape from that and coming on here to read catty, nasty and poor me's really is going right over my head at the moment:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back