I am back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnie

Reaction score
Hiya all

Just got back this afternoon from Barbados had a fab 2 weeks out there and Gemma,s wedding was perfect couldnt have been any better 6 of my family went with us but another of my brothers and his wife suprised us with a weeks visit also, so it ended up with 12 of us for the wedding Gemma had her wedding at the sister hotel to the one we was staying at as she wanted to get married in an old sugar mill so Tony surprised her with a limo from our hotel and of course mummy had to go with her lol was so pleased of that as it was so bloody hot ............. I am so cold now but Mullie is keeping me warm he hasnt left my side since I came in bless him missed him so much.

Might catch some of you later need an early night back to work tomoz and so busy :(.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to see you back and it sounds like you had a magical time.

welcome back glad to hear everything went well sound like you all had an excellent time
welcome back

jules x

Dawnie said:
Hiya all

Just got back this afternoon from Barbados had a fab 2 weeks out there and Gemma,s wedding was perfect couldnt have been any better 6 of my family went with us but another of my brothers and his wife suprised us with a weeks visit also, so it ended up with 12 of us for the wedding Gemma had her wedding at the sister hotel to the one we was staying at as she wanted to get married in an old sugar mill so Tony surprised her with a limo from our hotel and of course mummy had to go with her lol was so pleased of that as it was so bloody hot ............. I am so cold now but Mullie is keeping me warm he hasnt left my side since I came in bless him missed him so much.

Might catch some of you later need an early night back to work tomoz and so busy :(.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie babes how lovely to hear all went so well for the big day, I bet Gemma looked the works :Love: You must post a piccie for us to see :)
P.s Did it snow pmsl

Gem looked beautifull all the family was crying the service was so touching Dave bless him cried the whole time took him ages to get his words out he was so emotional, snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bless ya could have done with some was so hot in the upper 90's and thats there winter lol will post some pics when they are sorted.

Take care Dawnie

Good to see you back hun, sounds wonderful! xxx

glad to see you back dawnie :hug: please do show us the pics when you have them

Welcome back Dawnie - can't wait to see the pics:cool:

Oh Dawnie, I bet you all had a brill time and I can't wait to see the pictures either..... Welcome back to a wet and cold England....

Sounds like you had a magical time Dawnie nice to see you back and cant wait to see the pics
x

Welcome back poppet....missed you loads x

Glad you all had a wonderful time I wish Gem and Dave all the happiness.

Loves you xxxxxxxxxxx

PS Millie sends Mullie a big kiss too xx

Welcome back Dawnie ... sounds like you all had a fab (and emotionally happy) time :)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back