I am impressed but need a little info inregards to alternate wax and pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, as u no i am a big fan of perron rigot blue strip wax. Well for crimbo i was bought a juniour waxing pod. At the time i was like why an earth has some one bought me that i am not usin that rubbish.

In the end i thought it seemed a shame to just bun it and waist it so used some of my regulars as guiney pigs. Well i was well impressed u put the tube into warm up. Put a disposable applicater on a spread on. It comes out really thin like my blue and so much less time consuming that pot and spat, two min and both legs covered ten and they done.

But the tubs are small so do not go very far and obviously u would then have to wait twenty min for next to warm up. I have used a hive roller system befor and hated it but this phd system is rather fab.

But i hate the wax, it is sticky unlike blue and sets up way to quick. So guys can any of u waxing specielist recommend me a good one with some fab wax, because i think this is the way forward for me with leg waxing, time is money and this saves sooo much time
love jenny

Hi Jen. Are you aware that the Perron Rigot wax that you like comes in cartidges to be used with a roller? Give Thalgo a call. xxx

Do u no kim, i did not have a clue, have u used it kim, only had problems with roller systems in the past were as this tube one is brill it gets nice and hot and does not cool down and block th nosel quickly like some of the other brands i have used. It just has a small openin, u squeeze the tube and it comes out it lovely.

Do u no kim, i did not have a clue, have u used it kim, only had problems with roller systems in the past were as this tube one is brill it gets nice and hot and does not cool down and block th nosel quickly like some of the other brands i have used. It just has a small openin, u squeeze the tube and it comes out it lovely.

A tip for using the roller systems is to roll it first on a paper wax strip to let the wax start flowing. I used to use a roller system and give it up as it always seemed to drag the skin. Andy showed me this trick when I did some training with him and its amazing how easier the wax rolls after this simple little procedure.

I sold my roller system for this reason.... and now I can comfortably get a full leg done in 30 mins with pot and spatula which I am happy with. :hug:

I have used and do have one......but I don't use it because I don't like any roller system. xxx

This is it, this system is not roller. It is fab, does not drag, application perfect, just not my choice of wax. I do a full leg in half an hour with pot and spat this took me fifteen minutes, and i stayed in one spot rather than wax on spatula , back to pot. It just was put wax on , wey hey this is fab.

MMM maybe this something to look in to

Oh, I understand now. Sorry about that. Have you asked the company if you can refill with wax?

hubby said that kim, gonna ring them tomoz xxx

Latest posts

Back