I am lost and need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simona

Reaction score
I have been a Nail technician, for two years now, and i have been using the same products. Yesterday i went to order some things and the company told me that they don't sell EZ FLow products anymore. What do I do!!!!! I have to change from the monomer, to the resin, to the ez bond, the primer, polymer, to the brush wich is a artist 508 (wich i am due for a new one). The company i buy from have Creative, NSI, INM, IBD, Star Nail, China Glaze. Please can i get some advice if your familiar with EZ Flow, to wich product I should turn to, especcially to substitute the ones i won't be able to get anymore. Thank you so much for your time, and the advice given is very appreciated.
Lost Simona:sad:

what company is it that you have been ordering from? Can you get them from california nail supply?

Hi Simona,

You say in your profile you use EZ flow products, are you actually a qualified nail technician, if you are then I highly recommend Creative but you will need a certificate to buy their products.

xxxx

Hi, If you check with Graftons http://www.graftons.co.uk/ they distribute now for EZ Flow in the UK - they may also be able to supply other areas in Europe if there is no one more local to you.

i would try to find another company for your Ez Flow, rather than having to get used to a new product if you like the one you have. Failing that I would give creative ago.

Hi there, try this contact: [email protected]
The address for snail mail is:
EZFlow
2220 Gaspar Avenue
Los Angeles
California 90040

They might have a distributor list for Italy......

HTH

Thank you ladies, i live in italy, and the company i was buiyng from is not selling EZ FLOW anymore, unfortuantly the one that is here in Iatly is extremly more expensive. Yes i am a certified nail technician. I have been thinking about switchin to Creative, can i get some advice on what and especially on wich brush i should get!!!!!

I love creative products. I have used cheaper ones in the past and you can totally tell the difference. I have a pro styler brush and I love it.

I use a prostyler aswell and love it.

Latest posts

Back