i cant wait for saturday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsinlondon2

Reaction score
i am gonna spend the day with my mum, steve is looking after the boys for the day and i am gonna see my mummy (nailsinlondon1) she is gonna dye my hair and do a trial for the wedding and then she is gonna do me a fab set of glitter nails, she hasnt done a set on me in ages i am soooo excited, its gonna be cool just having mummy and daughter time away from the boys (even though i will miss them like mad)

will get mum to take a piccy of my hair and nails so you can all see them...........

ps, mum will get to you in the morning at about 10am you gonna be up lol

Oh this sounds fab I hope you both have a wonderful day together.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Caz xxx:)

Sounds brill - Wish i was spending my sat like that!!! Can't wait to see the piccys.
xxxx

How nice a day of you time. I never get those Im jealous!!

couldnt think of a better way to spend a saturday, have some great quality mum/daughter time, im sure you both deserve it :D

Cant wait to see the piccys!

Have a great day!! x

Oh what a cool day and so exciting too. give mum a big hug from me Faye adn wish her all the best from me x

How lovely, enjoy every minute of it!

Excellent Faye.....I think it will do both of you good to have time out together....cool !!:cool:

Big hugs to both of you and enjoy your day!!! XXXXX

Yep its gonna be brill, at least none of my nail stuff was taken.... TV and phones they can have, but my nail stuff .... OHHHHH that would have been disasterous.......
Can't wait Faye just you and me and Hair and Nails wohoooooooooooooooo, we know how to live it up don't we....
But its a trial run for her wedding, so it is even more special...
I will be up don't you worry........

you better will bring my hair dye too

Latest posts

Back