I created a new poinsettia flower tutorial!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I have been working on it all day.. check it out.

POINSETTIA FLOWER TUTORIAL

glitter22.jpg

Christie,
Your Poinsettia's are really beautiful! I love the white variation too.
Thanx so much for sharing your art with us ... you a star! :hug:
Just as soon as I get the chance ... I'll be sporting some of those babies!

Christie, Ive said it before so I'll so it again - When are you going to publish a book with your tutorials. You'd make a fortune as your piccies are so clear and easy to follow.

I am writing a book... online! lol It feels like I am... my god it is so time consuming! I really feel like I am writing a book with all these tutorials. I feel compelled for some reason... can't stop myself.. it is weird.. lol

Hey Christie, as long as you feel compelled, we'll stay hooked. Thank you for sharing.

They are marvellous ... you are very generous sharing your ideas and skills with us. Thank you very much for your continued inspiration.

Jen

Hi

WOW you make them look really easy to do! Not really a nail art person but i may just have a little go! Thanks for the tutorial.

well done christie it was worth all the hard work, im off to have a go now.

Wow your hand must be so so steady....the detail is fab.

Thanks Christie for this tutorial its really appreciated

They are great, I love them. I will be trying this out. I adore the end photo wow fab christmas nails!! Keep us posted with your on-line book.

Jenny :wink2:

Hi Chrissie, Fabulous nail art! love your website too!
I am a beginner at nail art and I would appreciate your help in explaining the sizes of liner brushes. You mention 20/0 and a 10/0, which is bigger and what does the 0 mean
I have a 3/0 looks very small and fine has no body/strength to it not sure what its best used for. Thanks in advance! hope you can spare the time to answer.

Yet another fabulous creation!

Best wishes

Julie

Fab pictures and clearly written keep em coming :cool:

Thank you Christie for anothe rof your excellent tutorials. i did a childrens nail art party at the weekeend and once one little girl had hibscus flowers they all wanted tehm, consequently i can now paint them blindfolded, so now its time to have a go at the new ones

thank you so much for sharing your tips with us and yes please do contact a publisher in regards to putting your stuff in print

thanks again

lucia
x

ummmm wow absolutely amazing, I think Sam should auction you to give us all some lessons for these.

Wow! Lovely work as usual
:D

They are amazing. Absolutely beautiful.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
I AM NEW TO THIS.
I WOULD LOVE TO BEABLE TO SOME OF THOSE DESIGNS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE THEY WOULD TAKE ME DAYS.
PLEASE HELP

They are georgeous....but I could not see the tutorial...anyone can help me pls.

Latest posts

Back