I Had The Laser Surgery!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Quick update, had the laser surgery on Wed 2nd August, and before op Dr said he believed after I would be able to see everything but would still need reading glasses - my eyes were quite bad

ANYWAY forget that I can see everything even down to newspaper print, but as Dr said I must not get toooo excited as there may be a slight regression and I may still need some reading help - He is going to monitor me closely but said he may ZAPP me again in 3mths!

I am so excited I can see the clock by my bedside which my children use to have to put up to my nose so that I could see the time, I can see the little freckles across my little ones nose, I can cuddle them both so tight now without my glasses being pushed off my face!!!!

If any of your are thinking about this, DO IT, I was scared stupid to do it but cannot express how happy I am with the results.

Kimi:)

sO PLEASED THISHAS WORKED FOR YOU HUN EYESIGHT IS OEN OF THOSE THINGS W TAKE TOO MUCH FOR GRANTED. CONGRATUALTIONS BET YOU AHVE A NEW LEASE OF LIFE NOW X

So glad it worked out, I'm frightened to do it in case I can see my wrinkles too clearly

:) Hi Kimi,

Im so pleased it went well for you, i was thinking of you on Wednesday when you were having it done!

I did have a very slight regression but not very noticeable, i still had very near 20/20 vision when i went back 1 year later :)

I think its such an amazing surgery, so quick, relatively painless and can make such a difference to people's lives!

I would love this so much... I was only saying this to hubby last night as he was waiting for me to take my contact lenses out so he could turn the light off!!!

I am scared because my dad had laser about 40 yrs ago and he only has half a pupil on one of his eyes now and he can't see much from it.... but my sister had many laser operations as a child and is fine!?!

Did it hurt you?

You must be so pleased you can see again chick!! I remember what it was like when I got glasses for the first time!!!

CadenceAlex said:
I would love this so much... I was only saying this to hubby last night as he was waiting for me to take my contact lenses out so he could turn the light off!!!

I am scared because my dad had laser about 40 yrs ago and he only has half a pupil on one of his eyes now and he can't see much from it.... but my sister had many laser operations as a child and is fine!?!

Did it hurt you?

You must be so pleased you can see again chick!! I remember what it was like when I got glasses for the first time!!!

Why not go for a consultation and talk through it with someone? I did this first of all, i had a free consultation, they talk through everything with you, you can ask any questions. I was under no obligation, and they never contacted me to push me into it. A year later i received a letter to say they were offering a special offer and thats when i went back, had another consultation and booked in for the treatment.

Told you all would go well.

Heres to a new vision!

kimi said:
Hi Guys

Quick update, had the laser surgery on Wed 2nd August, and before op Dr said he believed after I would be able to see everything but would still need reading glasses - my eyes were quite bad

ANYWAY forget that I can see everything even down to newspaper print, but as Dr said I must not get toooo excited as there may be a slight regression and I may still need some reading help - He is going to monitor me closely but said he may ZAPP me again in 3mths!

I am so excited I can see the clock by my bedside which my children use to have to put up to my nose so that I could see the time, I can see the little freckles across my little ones nose, I can cuddle them both so tight now without my glasses being pushed off my face!!!!

If any of your are thinking about this, DO IT, I was scared stupid to do it but cannot express how happy I am with the results.

Kimi:)

TOLD YOU EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK...... See, you can see..... great feeling isnt it?

CadenceAlex said:

Did it hurt you?

Do it...... You have nothing to worry about if you go to a well established legal clinic.

It was the best thing I ever did too! xxx

I'm glad everyting went well for you ... its so pleasing what you can see when you couldn't before!!

My parents where going to pay for me to have it done about 3 years ago and I chickened out ... I seen the process on TV and having my eye lids held into place with big tweezer things freeked me out!!

Not for me ... but glad everything went well for you!!

Helencad said:
I'm glad everyting went well for you ... its so pleasing what you can see when you couldn't before!!

My parents where going to pay for me to have it done about 3 years ago and I chickened out ... I seen the process on TV and having my eye lids held into place with big tweezer things freeked me out!!

Not for me ... but glad everything went well for you!!

The eyelid things dont hurt at all! Honestly!!! You have drops put in your eyes to numb them which also stop you from blinking during the treatment. The drops have worn off, a few minutes after the treatment has fnished..so it doesnt feel odd at all.

Rach said:
The eyelid things dont hurt at all! Honestly!!! You have drops put in your eyes to numb them which also stop you from blinking during the treatment. The drops have worn off, a few minutes after the treatment has fnished..so it doesnt feel odd at all.

I know they probably dont hurt but its just the thought of my eye lids being pinned back with tweezer like things ... it sounds stupid I know but its just the thought of it!! :grr:

Latest posts

Back