I have posted new pics and recipes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so pretty:)
i dunno how i missed this post b4....gotta check out ya website

Jess
xox

Hi Christie

Could you let me know what sort of scoop/spoon you use to measure out parts of acrylic. I have dificulty getting powder on the end of my cuticle pusher as it all falls off again when I pull it out. Ideally you need a small scoop with a handle at right angles to get the powder out without losing most of it.

Cool website

Lurrrvvvly nails as usual are absolutley Lovely!!!! :D

Love Loo xx

wow
They are fantastic , quite wait to try them myselves, thanks for the show how to! thats why i love this site , everyone is here to help x

thenaillounge wrote...
Could you let me know what sort of scoop/spoon you use to measure out parts of acrylic
I use the end of my cuticle pusher and kinda tip the container of glitter as I scoop. You can also glue a nail tip to an orange wood stick and use that as a scooper.
Thanks for visiting my site!

you real realy realy realy realy are sooo talented!!!!! yOU TRULY ARE AN INSPIRATION!!! You were my inspiration right from the start of my nail career and i think i might just go to your site now to get some more inspiration for my own nails that need some new art on them! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! is right!
You truly are an inspiration, I had bored of nail art until i browsed your website, thanks!! some great tips in your tutorials....you mentioned the recipes for the pics above, but im not clear on who i purchase the glitters etc from, would appreciate the name.............cheers

Wendy x

Latest posts

Back