I have posted new pics and recipes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
glitter14.jpg

glitter13.jpg

I posted 4 new pics and the recipe for each on my site under the "colored acrylics" section. I did these nails yesterday...so fun!
Sigh...just love my job...lol
www.christiesnails.com

WOW!!!

They are fabulous...I'm on my way round now so you can do mine.:lol:

Christie's Nails said:
glitter14.jpg

glitter13.jpg

I posted 4 new pics and the recipe for each on my site under the "colored acrylics" section. I did these nails yesterday...so fun!
Sigh...just love my job...lol
www.christiesnails.com
Major talent Christie - i'm gonna be on your website quicksmart to get a look at those recipes!! :)

Hi Christie, those nails are gorgeous! I especially love the blue ones:D

Mmmmm! .... gorgeous Christie!
Hey could ya book me in for the purple/blue ones too? ...
A week in Hawaii and my nails done by Christie ... Hmm now theres tonic I could do with :)

Wow Christie!

You've been working hard! They are beautiful!

Kxxx

Ooo, just took a look at your website, Christie!

You truely have an amazing portfolio!

Best wishes,

Kx

Truly amazing nails they are fandabidozi. Are the colours applied using just liquid and colour?

Hi them nails are GORGE!!! i love the pink ones.Wish i could do nails like that:D

those are incredible, I just love the colors. The pink is my fav!

parkyojin do you like shakespeare? as i live in shakespeare country

Just one word for them Christie - WOW!
Sooooooooo gorgeous - I'm jealous - I don't have any cool, adventurous clients qho'll let me practice on them....no sisters either who I could bully into letting me practice !!!
Anyway, that's great stuff, keep it up....

Wow Christie - you are back with a bang aren't you! They are fantastic! Where have you been all this time - we've missed you!

after seeing your pics I had to go and look at your site... what can I say... except it's brilliant, infact brilliant doesn't even go close to what I was thinking as I was looking at all of your designs, fab fab fab

Absolutely amazing....blown me away...how fantastic!

They are just SOOOO gorgeous. VERY well done!

Hey Christie, long time no see :) gorgeous work as always, especially the blue :)

You are all so sweet.
I have big plans for my site... all takes time.
I will be posting whenever I have some new updates... and new glitter recipes...
glitter17.jpg

Ohhhh yummy ....really inspiring...x

Well done chick. Glad to see you have been busy since we last spoke.

Excellent work ;)

Latest posts

Back