I have posted new pics and recipes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Christie!!

I LOVE your site (been in my "favourites" for AGES now) and I am absolutely gutted that you're in Hawaii and I am not :sad:

Please please please do more tutorials on your site - the step-by-step hibiscus etc is fab. I know you've probably got a thousand and one things on the go all the time, but if you could just find a bit of time for more tutorials??? :o They really are appreciated... :D

In awe, as always... :o

Christie, have just checked out your website ...you are one lady with one hell of a talent!!! Have popped it straight into my 'favourites' and feel I may be referring to it often!!!

Up To Scratch said:
I am absolutely gutted that you're in Hawaii and I am not :sad:

Sorry Christie.....I have to disagree with this comment!!!!

I am sooooo pleased you are in Hawaii!!!!!......how could any of us ever compete with such am amazing talent :lol: :lol:

Your nails totally rock!!! Well done on the new designs and your web site is FAB!!!!!

Christie your website is inspirational............. and yet depressing!! I don't think I will ever be good at nails:cry: , when I see your nail art and nails I still have so far to go. It's like taking 2 steps forward and one step back!!

All I can say is you should write a step by step nail art book, you make it look so easy. Can I order my copy in advance?!

Trudi, yes i do like shakespeare. that's interesting that you live in shakespeare county.

Christie
They are BRILLIANT who taught you?
and your web site is one of the best ive seen did someone set it up for you or did you do it yourself ?

Ruby :)

I have always loved art...nail art is my passion so that is learned one petal at a time.
I watched Heidi Bender (educator for Young Nails) do colored acrylics. She is amazing with color. I have just been going nuts with color since then.lol
And my site...I do that myself... one mistake after another...lol I have been working on that site for years.

I love your work Christie and often look for ideas. Since looking at your coloured acrylics, on my god what can I say, inspirational!!!

Now I want to go home and start playing instantly.

Keep them coming and anyone that try's out new recipes post the pictures on here everyone loves to see new things.

Lisa
xxxx

Your nails, love, well, what can I say? One day I wanna be able to create such beautiful nails as you do! How long do they take?

All i can say is they are FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!
Sorry for the strong words but oh my god you are so talented. I am just getting into doing all the coloured acrylics and have to say i love doing them. They are no wherenear as good as yours, but it gives me something to aspire to.

How do you get those fab flowers ?? Whatbrushes do you use to paint them on with?

Please share your secret Christie.:D

talented talons said:
How do you get those fab flowers ?? Whatbrushes do you use to paint them on with?

Please share your secret Christie.:D
i posted a thread earlier asking what brushes and how? I just can't seem to do such pretty intricate work, the abstract is fine, but pretty and delicate seems to have escaped me! Pleaseeee help christie, yours are so beautiful and how you do your 'wrong' hand, god only knows!

I use very small art brushes from an art store. I use a 20/0 Monogram brush for most detailed work. I use a small Filbert brush for my 5 petal flowers. it works great.
Thanks for visiting my site!

What can I say but that your nails are beautiful. I wish I had as much talent as you in the nail art department. I usually just airbrush the nails when someone wants flowers or anything like that. I have your website bookmarked because I love to go on your website to get ideas. Once again great job. Keep them coming!

Nidia

the blue ones are my fave, how much do you charge for a set like these?

Hi Christie!
I've spoken to you before via e-mail, harassing you about your skills...lol!
Glad to see you here at The Nail Geek. Keep up the good work, and whenever you get some time......DO SOME TUTORIALS!! Take care babe!
*hug*

Beautifull nails
as soon as l saw you posted some more piccies l couldn't wait to see. do you get a lot of clients wanting these designs? what is the best way to encourage clients to have these or is it a case they are blown away by your outstanding work and they want them. any tips would be great - plus l gotta practice a hell of a lot lol

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!

Absolutely Brill.....what can i say catching up real quick.........

wow their great im gonna pop onto your site now!

Gosh they are totally stunning, especially the blue ones. I know it's early days as I havent even been on my course yet (November) but I can't wait until I can do nail art - I bet you have been doing them for years by the look of your collection?

Jen :wink2:

Latest posts

Back