I have Whole Ball of Wax DVD - whose next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel17

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was on the list to borrow the above DVD. I received it last week on the loan scheme and I now need to pass it on. But there is no forward address and I'm sorry but I can't remember the name of the person who organises this list. Can anyone help. Many thanks

Angelina221 organises the list.

Oh how do I get on the list?? xx

I believe the list is closed. Angelina has looked after it for a long time and has been messed around a lot.

Oh no :sad: thats a shame. Would love to watch it,wish it wasn't so expensive x

It's actually not that expensive considering it's 4 hours of tuition that you can pick up and watch time and again, and it's extremely good. I have a number of other waxing dvds (by other trainers) and none of them are a patch on this. It's also being sold for 25% under rrp.

many thanks zo zo, really appreciate your help x

Ok the list is still going on a trial basis for the next 3 months. Anyone who is on the list will be given the name of the previous geek on the list. If they are having to wait for the dvd then they can correspond with the previous person and not have to come through me.
The deal is that you keep the dvd for 1 WEEK ONLY.
1 week is 7 days!! You then pass it on to the next person on the list via recorded delivery.
There have been a lot of people desperate to watch this dvd and the list has been slowed down due to selfish people keeping it for longer than the agreed one week. In some cases it has been kept for 6 weeks.
If you are really desperate to see the dvd then buy it. It is an excellent dvd and well worth having a copy to refer back to again and again.
As Zoe said, the dvd is 4 hours long so it is well worth the money. :biggrin:

Brilliant,thank you,where do we put our names down?:biggrin::biggrin:

Please contact me via private message and not on this thread otherwise you may get missed :biggrin:

Brilliant,thank you,where do we put our names down?:biggrin::biggrin:

I also want to join in :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back