I know...... Another Children Thread!! lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 22 when i had my first, 24 with my second one and 25 with my 3rd looking back then, i felt i spent all my twenties cleaning up vom and s***e pmsl.....but at 35 all done dusted......another career started and nearly the freedom to do so.....
having kids was not planned not even after i married I wanted to do the full 22 years in the navy and my husband had allready had a daughter, and i wasnt maternal or broody.....then ooops it happened unplanned and i fell in love with my baby and decided if i was going to go down the fulltime mum route.....i would go at it hammer and tongue and had 3 boys in 4 years....
i think it really doesnt matter what age how early how late...there are pos and negs ...whatever.
most of us get caught unaware, unplanned and some of us plan....no right or wrong way or age.

Tbh I dont think it matters it depends on the person some are fab Mum's at 15 and others are rubbish and the same for 20's.30's and 40's.

i have the best of both worlds as i was
17 when i had my son, 19 when i had my daughter, and 36
when i had my little son
i must admit finantially its better when you are older but tiring
i had more energy when i was younger

i had mine when i was 16, then another at 18 then another at 21,
dont regret it, but had the worst birthday parties ever lol

apparently im a milf!!! lol
how cool is that?

Well im 45 and my parents are 79 and 81 and i wish they had me younger because im not ready to let them out of my life any time soon, i still need them and my children still need them.
I think a life based on a career whether it be a man or a women has to be a wrong kind of life.
To work for material things really is the wrong path to take what is important are experiences in life and your family and friends.When i look back i see the good fun and love i had with my parents,and still have and the holidays camping in wales in the rain and not the new settee they bought or the new cars.

I had my first at 17 and second at 20 and I don't regret having them at that age atall. It's great, Chloe is now 10 and Alanna is 7, I'm only going to be 34 when Chloe turns 16! Lol.
We didn't plan on having Chloe at that age but like I say we wouldn't change it. As soon as my hubby found out we were having a baby he went straight out and got a mortgage bless him and he was only 21 at the time (lol that was when you could get a mortgage on £5.95 p/h) so we quickly grew up.

Yes I may have missed doing the things that I should've been doing at that age but to be honest it really doesn't bother me, I'm doing it all now! Because we had our girls early it now leaves us the rest of our lives to do as we please.

Like has been said, you have your kids when you feel ready to have them, for some it's sooner rather than later or vica versa, as long as you care for them and love them the way you should does it really matter what age you have them??

I am 23 and have no children, I look at my class mates and everyone has a child except me and one girl who is 17. The youngest is 19 and she has a 3 year old and there are others who aren't much older with 2 or 3 children. I don't know how they do it.

I have told my boyfriend that I don't want children until I am at least qualified and had at least a years worth of work under my belt, so I would be coming up to 26 before I even think about it. Sometimes I think it is leaving it too late though.

Hi
This probably wont help you one little bit but i thought I would put my twopenny worth in.

I had my first daughter at just 21 and my son at just 23, they were planned as we wanted children asap and felt ready, we thought like so many others that we would be young enough as they grew up to do all the things that we may have missed out on. Which we did, we found it easy bringng them up and having a good life with our children.

When my eldest turned 11 I found out I was pregnant again OMG. We were gonna have to start all over again and any thoughts of a life once the children had grown was now gone.

My third daughter was born and what a shock to the system, I was a different woman, she was so good, easy to handle and lovely. She made me realise that I was in fact too young for my first two. I had more patients more time this time around and just loved having a baby again.

I dont feel my life has started all over again, just taken a different path and so I believe that whenever it happens, you can make it the right time for you.:lol:

Sorry it was long just thought I needed to right this.

I'm 36 and my husband and I have been together for 19 years. I had my first son when I was 28 and my second at 33.

I guess it all depends when you feel ready and settled.

Talking from experience, one thing I will say (sorry sounding depressing!) is don't leave it too late cause you never know what problems you might encounter.

Latest posts

Back