I-lash training i passed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
I forgot to tell you all on Monday, i was still on a high from the ezflow roadshow lol.
On Monday i did my training for eyelash extensions with the company I-Lash,
i thought the training was really good, we worked on each other and i was really lucky as i was partnered with the only other girl in the class that took it seriously and wanted to learn,
there was 8 of us in the class and the other 6 treat the day like a play day, chattered non stop, answered mobile calls even though we had been asked to turn them off and out of the same 6 not one of them was wearing a uniform and how daft is this, we were training to apply eyelash extensions on each other, we knew this before the class started and yet these 6 still turned up with their faces caked in make-up and i do mean caked, it took one of the girls almost an hour to get her make-up off.
I know this may sound petty to some of you but when i pay out good money for a training course i expect everyone else on the course to be as serious about it as i am,
any way out of the class of 8 only 2 passed the course and those 2 were me and the girl i was partners with, but i am sure we would have learnt more if it wasn't for the other 6 messing about all day.
that bit of good news turned into a right old whinge, sorry girls :hug:

Congratulations :hug: at least you passed how stupid did they feel when they paid for the course and failed serves them right I say :lol:

I know what you mean about the others on courses. Some companies send their employees on the courses so I guess because they're not having to pay for it they don't care.

Can I ask if theres a website for the company?

Lou x

Glad you passed Louise, you'll have all those ladies battering down your door for eyelashes now.

Doesn't it just P you off though when you get some people in the class who are just there for the ride and don't really care?

Glad you passed Louise, you'll have all those ladies battering down your door for eyelashes now.

Doesn't it just P you off though when you get some people in the class who are just there for the ride and don't really care?
It really does, by the end of the day i had to say something when one of the girls answered her phone for what must have been the 20th time, i turned around and said "are we in a training class or in a call centre" but the girl just ignored me or didn't hear as she was that busy on the phone :rolleyes:
I hope your right hun, i really need them to be battering the door down at the mo,
only thing i am not happy with is the company doesnt have any marketing posters yet?

Congratulations .... that's great news.

That sounds great.Well done you!

Are you always this busy?! sounds like you have had a really busy week already. lol x

That sounds great.Well done you!

Are you always this busy?! sounds like you have had a really busy week already. lol x
No hun i am just a glutton for punishment i think lol,
i went to the ezflow demo on sunday (was ace)
monday, i had the eyelash training course
tuesday, college, i am doing my 7303 preparing to teach in the life long learning sector
wednesday, today, salon in am and housing office for nearly 2hrs trying to sort out my housing benefits
thursday, salon all day till 8pm
friday, salon all day till 8pm
saturday, picking up Cec from airport and taking her to the creative academy in leeds for her 121 with Gigi,
sunday, meeting Cec for a coffee in leeds then going to york with my partner for some shopping,
monday, wakefield for the open day of a friends salon
tues, am college, pm salon til 8pm
weds, thurs, fri and sat salon all day
and the light at the end of the tunnel is i might get to have a day off on sunday 1st dec if i don't find something else to do in the mean time,
this might explain the size of the bags under my eyes lol

well done for passing, and also well done to the tutor for failing the others.
i think it makes a mockery of qualifications if students who dont take things seriously are passed on the course alongside those who put in the effort.

how rude of them to be constantly on the phone, dissrespectful of the other students and the tutor especially.

loubyloo i didn't know you were doing eyelashes too i passed mine last week with Nouveau, i'm loving it but having to restrict how many people i do a day because of the nails obviously, how are you finding it, i had to couple up with a lovely girl but she was Malaysian so she had very straight downward eyelashes and apparently they are the worst to do as they are quite difficult lol but it was fine xx

loubyloo i didn't know you were doing eyelashes too i passed mine last week with Nouveau, i'm loving it but having to restrict how many people i do a day because of the nails obviously, how are you finding it, i had to couple up with a lovely girl but she was Malaysian so she had very straight downward eyelashes and apparently they are the worst to do as they are quite difficult lol but it was fine xx
Only doing my sisters and a handful of friends at the mo, oh yeah and i have filled my own in cos the girl i partnered only managed to get about 12 in each eye so it looked a bit strange lol,
they didn't have any marketing material so its a bit of a dilemma as to how to advertise them

Nouveau were fab they gave you it all on a disc i've done 4 friends and i had 2 paying clients today i was doing a special for people i know at £20 but now they are £50 and they get there first infill free saving £20.

I love it once you get the hang of it, its ok, i have about 9 people booked in so far but obviously have to be careful that i don't book too many in because of the nails.

Well done :green:.

I would love to do eyelashes!!

you should do it hun..just go for it xx

Well done :green:.

I would love to do eyelashes!!
Get your self on a course hun, its pretty easy really just fiddly and you need good eye sight and a steady hand. I used to do them all the time for my sister before i was trained, naughty i know but it was only my sister so it didn't matter if i blinded her lol :lol:
her friends did ask but i said NO, that is why i did the training.

I will have to get some advertising on the go

Latest posts

Back