I like those Eve taylor blue massage thingies.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Its such a simple thing.I got one the other day not really thinking id use it much,but everyone really likes the feel.Im going to get another so i can do a two handed massage with it.Its especially good with the exfoliator but it can be used with the cleanser.

Have you got a picture or link for it Gill?

Is this the thingy you mean?:)

ProductCategory.aspx

I've been wondering what it would feel like.

Is this the thingy you mean?:)

ProductCategory.aspx

I've been wondering what it would feel like.

Yes thats the thing.It looks hard but its very soft and pliable.

Its such a simple thing.I got one the other day not really thinking id use it much,but everyone really likes the feel.Im going to get another so i can do a two handed massage with it.Its especially good with the exfoliator but it can be used with the cleanser.

its a really useful little item, i use it alot, mainly with the scrub, but i also use it in my purifying back treatment :) x

ooh i like the look of that

i might just give it a try

I felt the same, didnt really think i would like it, but my clients love it! I like the idea of two of them for two handed massage! Great idea!:)

I also use it in my facial treatments, with the cleanser and the scrub, my clients love it. I ahve retailed a couple too. I have to say i do love Eve Taylor products i now have my son and husband using them too.:)

Latest posts

Back