I Need A Nail Technician in Davenport Florida

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent nail technician in Davenport or Kissimee in Florida? I have been searching the net but can't find anything.

I have a new client tomorrow who will be having a full set of fibreglass. She is going to her house in Florida for six weeks on Saturday so will need at least two maintenance visits while she is away.

From the state of her nail plates and what she has said she has only ever been to NSS(s) in Florida. I would like to be able to give her the name of a technician to use while she is out there. It could be someone mobile as she has her own house.

Any of you know anyone or anywhere she could use?

I had mt nails done in Kissimme and from what I know now I reckon it was prob an NSS salon, but what she can do is what I tried to do but didnt have any luck as a lot of the other techs were booked up is to get her to look through the USA yellow pages and she will find other techs either in salons or whom work from home, she can then ask questions re products and if the cant help maybe they can suggest somewhere.....my sis went to one in a mall within a salon and I dont think that was NSS from the sounds of it. Im afraid I cant be of anymore help.

have you tried asking on the beautytech board ?

angel fingers said:
have you tried asking on the beautytech board ?

Yes, I've tried that - no response as yet. The Yellow Pages is a good idea plus I will perhaps try emailing Backscratchers and Creative in the States.

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back