i need a really good face moisturiser !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
hi ya

Can anyone help with a really good moisuriser. My face is chapped and dry from i presume the heat :cry:
Im not too bothered about the cost i just need a rescue cream any suggestions x thanks x

jules x

kaney jules said:
hi ya

Can anyone help with a really good moisuriser. My face is chapped and dry from i presume the heat :cry:
Im not too bothered about the cost i just need a rescue cream any suggestions x thanks x

jules x

Hi babe,i absolutley recomend clinique,it has been the best for me.

It's reasonably priced and tailored to suit your skin.

It has really solved my problem skin,i wouldn't use anything else......... except i also use solar oil on my face for those really dry days hth

:hug:

P.s i had to laugh,when you look in forums it says "i need a really good face,by Kaney jules "lmao x x xx

Just highlighted this cos you missed it the first time mate lol x x xx

hi doll,

iv just started using dermalogica products and i love them, but you really have to get the right one for your skin, maybe book a dermalogica facial in your local salon and they will be able to recommend what suits your skin best, i din have dry or bad skin before..but id quiet enlarged pores..and small dry patches...since using their stuff my skin feels and looks great, it's kinda pricy(well to someone like me who used to use soap n water)..but u wouldn hesitate to buy clothes for a hundred quid and u dont wear the same outfit everyday...u wear ur skin everyday so to me it's worth it!!

becki x said:
Hi babe,i absolutley recomend clinique,it has been the best for me.

It's reasonably priced and tailored to suit your skin.

It has really solved my problem skin,i wouldn't use anything else......... except i also use solar oil on my face for those really dry days hth

:hug:

P.s i had to laugh,when you look in forums it says "i need a really good face,by Kaney jules "lmao x x xx

anks becki, i used to use clinique years ago ta x
i do becki but ill leave that for another thread lmao x x

jules x

wendyrose said:
hi doll,

iv just started using dermalogica products and i love them, but you really have to get the right one for your skin, maybe book a dermalogica facial in your local salon and they will be able to recommend what suits your skin best, i din have dry or bad skin before..but id quiet enlarged pores..and small dry patches...since using their stuff my skin feels and looks great, it's kinda pricy(well to someone like me who used to use soap n water)..but u wouldn hesitate to buy clothes for a hundred quid and u dont wear the same outfit everyday...u wear ur skin everyday so to me it's worth it!!

thank you wendy i have heard a lot about dermalogica my local salon do stock it, ill give them a call thanks x x

jules x

i've tried loads of creams but the one i find really works on chapped skin is good old E45.

i suffer from chapped skin on my head but since i have used E45 its gone and if i stop using it it comes back.
its not that expensive so its worth a try.

Rachael173 said:
i've tried loads of creams but the one i find really works on chapped skin is good old E45.

i suffer from chapped skin on my head but since i have used E45 its gone and if i stop using it it comes back.
its not that expensive so its worth a try.

hi rachael
thanks
i have tried e45 cream but still no luck i thoughed it may just need loads of moisture, have been drinking loads aswell

i found out by "accident" that the baby cream from johnson s (a pink tube)was smoothing my face really good
but i don t use it all the time so i can t tell if it s too greasy and could have effects like filling the pores or giving bumps i don t think so
but when i feel that my face is dry hard to explain it in english hmmm
when you feel that your skin is too small for your face
feel me?
well this cream gives an instant relief

i think the word your looking for is tight? ...too small for your face made me smile tho..haha..thanks!

datgirltwista said:
i found out by "accident" that the baby cream from johnson s (a pink tube)was smoothing my face really good
but i don t use it all the time so i can t tell if it s too greasy and could have effects like filling the pores or giving bumps i don t think so
but when i feel that my face is dry hard to explain it in english hmmm
when you feel that your skin is too small for your face
feel me?
well this cream gives an instant relief

thank you i think your talking about johnson baby lotion, havent used that for years ill try it thanks x

julesx

Solar Oil....works a treat...splash water on your face, then a drop of Solar oil in the palm of your hands and warm by rubbing together, then apply to your damp face and blot dry...skin is soft and lush afterwards....my skin was always a bit tricky with moisterisers..(i get a few spots now and then)...but with Solar oil i don't get any....worth a try. xx

Bagpuss said:
Solar Oil....works a treat...splash water on your face, then a drop of Solar oil in the palm of your hands and warm by rubbing together, then apply to your damp face and blot dry...skin is soft and lush afterwards....my skin was always a bit tricky with moisterisers..(i get a few spots now and then)...but with Solar oil i don't get any....worth a try. xx

do you know im a nail technician and i dont have any solar oil, tut tut x no excuse to try it now do i x xthank you x x

jules x

For really dry skin, sunburn ect... before you go to bed put on Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. You need to do it befor bed cos it's quite greasy but really works.
Also Aloe Vera gel from Holland and Baratt. Fabulous stuff, very soothing and also great for shaving rash (bikini, under arms ect...also for men's shaving rash).
I take both of these with me when I go skiing, it sothes the wind/sun burn and also when I go to a hot country....fantastic for soothing those burnt bits.

Hiya

I work as a certified Skin Care Consultant and carry out skin analysis using the Skin Analysis Magnifier Machine. Based on the results I design a prescriptive skin care programme aimed achieving an ultimate skin care solution.

I work with Artistry products which include a wide range suitable for all skin types and which can assist with a number of skin condistions.

If you pm with your details I will send you some samples and some advice.

Blessings

Ruth

O

ruthsy said:
Hiya

I work as a certified Skin Care Consultant and carry out skin analysis using the Skin Analysis Magnifier Machine. Based on the results I design a prescriptive skin care programme aimed achieving an ultimate skin care solution.

I work with Artistry products which include a wide range suitable for all skin types and which can assist with a number of skin condistions.

Blessings

Ruth

O

Fab! Where did you train to become one of those hun? :green:

ruthsy said:
Hiya

Blessings

Ruth

O

thank you ruth i have pm you, thanks everyone for your advice x hopefully it will soon be sorted.

jules x

Still making me laugh when i read the title !

Let us know if it works for you Jules,cos it sounds fab ! xxxxx

becki x said:
Still making me laugh when i read the title !

Let us know if it works for you Jules,cos it sounds fab ! xxxxx

will do becki x x x

jules x

oil of ulay cant beat it night and day its brilliant

I use Remede Alchemy Mosturizer and it worked wonders. It is a bit pricy but it last sooooo long and is great stuff. I swear by it!!!

Latest posts

Back