I need a shiny sealant!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiNails

Reaction score
Hi,
Wondered if anyone can help??
I use ibd gels at present, I use ultra seal mostly but it just doesnt give the 'mirror shine' it promises on the pot!
I love the look of ibd intense seal but cant stand the fact that it glows under uv! My young clients who like to go clubbing at the weekend have to stick to the not so shiney Ultra seal.

Can anyone recommend a sealant that is 'ultra' shiney without the glow??

I have looked at thermoshield and glaze & go??? Any opinions gratefully received!
x

I use glaze & go.. works a treat !!

are you cleanse plusing the ultra seal properly? as when i use it it is really shiney

Hi, Thanks for the tip, I shall give Glaze & go a try!

Hi, I thoroughly clense after its cured, but still dont seem to get a glossy shine??!
At first thought it may be my lamp but have recently bought a new lamp and still the same prob. Frustrating, as i love the intense seal but cant stand the glow.

hi I use Thermoshield by NSI - you have to cure it under a uv lamp but sets really hard and shiney i love it!

Try ezflows uv30 its a fab sealant and really brings out any colour on the nail too.

Glaze n Go for me too! I like to use it over small amount of nail art on nail too and doesnt leave a tacky residue. x

No-cleanse top seal by Astonishing Nails - high shine for long time and it doesn't go yellow

Oh, I was going to buy some intense seal. How bad does it glow?

It's been my experience that most "no-cleanse" or "tack-free" gel sealants tend to glow under uv lights. They glow blue-ish the same way white things glow under uv or black lights. That includes YN's Finish Gel, OPI's axxium tack-free gel sealer, and also Entity's UV topcoat.

I've used Intense Seal for a long time and have never even noticed this glow you speak of! I guess I'm not out in the clubs with my clients ;) It works great and requires no cleansing after curing.

can you use glaze n go on top of calgel nails and if so how do you do it :)

Latest posts

Back