I need a thing.... a im not sure maybe advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
Ok so i have been open for 5 days i have had many people come in and look about 20. But have only had 3 bookings for me and 1 for my hair girl, Am i freaking out to soon. I know that its new and i have been telling people i'm not open yet for close two two months you think i should start the grand opening specials or wait for the grand opening to start them rut roh i think i'm in over my head i just did the expenises it coat $31,797 with everthing i don't want my partners to know i'm freaking out any advise please!!!

What treatments do you do?

I'm confused as to why you did not have an opening before you opened?

If you are telling people you don't open for 2 months this could be putting them off or confusing them, I'm a little confused :confused:

If you are getting people in the door then you don't want them to leave without booking and if this means offering them an introductory offer then why not. Also think about why they are not booking are you giving them a nice welcome and encouraging words?.:hug:

Latest posts

Back