I need major major major help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenlol

Reaction score
i wanted my hair platinum blonde and i had purple hair (by xxl live "cyber purple") and i used ultimate platinum by xxl aswell to try and make it lighter, that failing i bleached it and it well yeah, went orange and yellow so i bought manic panic virgin snow which made absolutely no difference what so ever, then i put on nice n easy summer blonde which didnt help either but my rusk sensories bright shampoo/toner helped with the brassy colours but i have absolutely no idea how to get it to platinum from where i am at the moment :(. i would bleach it again but im not even sure if i have any bleach and i dont really fancy my hair falling out but i really do want it that colour.

i've been trying since sunday.

help please?

If I was you I would contact your hairdresser and don't do anything else to it yourself. Leave it to your hairdresser to help you out.
Posted via Mobile Device

:eek:STOP putting all the rubbish on your poor hair and go to a proffesionnal! yikes women you'llbe chemically bald in no time. going fron any colour to platinum is a process and not a quick one, i always tell my clients not to expect miracles when getting back to blonde.....

good luck with it :)

I agree, i had a brown on my hair and wanted to go back to blonde and it took AGES to go to the blonde that i wanted, it had to be stripped then bleach bathed (I'm not sure of the correct term as not hairdresser, LOL!) it went like straw anyway, it was horrible so i had to have loads of conditioning treatments.
Anyway, do not do it yourself - you'll never manage it im afraid and as mentioned earlier you'll ruin your hair, see a professional! xXx

Hey!

Definitely get yourself down to your hairdresser before you do any more damage to it! You'll end up spending more money further down the line if you don't! And get some good treatment products from the salon! Your hair needs some LOVE!

MHD x x x x

i wanted my hair platinum blonde and i had purple hair (by xxl live "cyber purple") and i used ultimate platinum by xxl aswell to try and make it lighter, that failing i bleached it and it well yeah, went orange and yellow so i bought manic panic virgin snow which made absolutely no difference what so ever, then i put on nice n easy summer blonde which didnt help either but my rusk sensories bright shampoo/toner helped with the brassy colours but i have absolutely no idea how to get it to platinum from where i am at the moment :(. i would bleach it again but im not even sure if i have any bleach and i dont really fancy my hair falling out but i really do want it that colour.

i've been trying since sunday.

help please?

Crumbs your lucky to have any hair left after all of the above colours and bleach you have put on, how long a period did you do all this? did you put colour on top of colour or did you leave it a few days between?

get ur self to a salon asap. . .

get ur self to a salon asap. . .
good advice that sounds like a lot of product even if you did want to do it yourself still shouldve seeked help as going from dark to light is very very tricky and takes so long and like the others say you have to be so careful as not to completely trash your poor hair :( x

Definitely get yourself to a pro before doing anymore yourself unless you want to look like a scarecrow!! and good luck to you and to the hairdresser doing it!!hard work!

Latest posts

Back