I need some help trying to take a picture!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
That title proberly makes me sound a bit silly! :lol: ah well!

I am trying to take a pic on my digital camera of nails that i do, but its just not happening. When I look through the screen, the image looks really nice and focused, but as soon as I take the picture its all blurry :cry: Its not from shaking my hand or anything (steady as a mouse and plus I have anti shake on the camera). I have a Casio Ex-z120, its 7.2 megapixels, 3 optical zoom, although I have no idea what all this means! lol Theres all loads of stuff like white balance and stuff like that, but I just dont have a clue! The megapizels is set to 5 at the mo. Is there anything else I can do to make the pictures sharper and more focused? I really want to take close up too to get critique. There was a book that came with the camera, but it doesnt give you any info, just how to take a pic, not what each function does.

Please help!! :cry:

are you using the macro button? this is a button that looks like a flower. Press it before you take your photo, this will put the camera into macro mode. See if that makes any difference.

anne xx

Yep it is your macro button that you need to use,
also don't use the flash as this will cause glare on the surface of the nail,
day light lamps are quite good for giving the right light, hth :hug:

are you using the macro button? this is a button that looks like a flower. Press it before you take your photo, this will put the camera into macro mode. See if that makes any difference.

anne xx

Yep it is your macro button that you need to use,
also don't use the flash as this will cause glare on the surface of the nail,
day light lamps are quite good for giving the right light, hth :hug:

You are both life savers!! Thank you very much :green: I tried it at work todway and it worked! Just need to sort the lighting issue now, lol Did manage to get a few pics, so will upload them soon.
Thanks again both :hug:

Latest posts

Back