I Passed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
Hey all, thought i'd share that i PASSED creative l&p foundation course, was so shocked lol
want to say a HUGE thanks to Isobel Sherry (Izzidoll) your a fab teacher an i owe u a lot so thanks xx:green:
thanks for all the help on this site too cos thats how i found out about the course in the first place
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wlle done you, it feels great doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx

*Gina* said:
Wlle done you, it feels great doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx
yup it sure does, cant stop looking at my certificate lol

Well done on passing your course! I know I cant wait until I can do extensions! Hope everything goes well for you.
x

CONGRATULATIONS & WELL DONE! You sure are very lucky to have Izzidoll as your tutor x

Congratulations and well done!!:)

well done, what a great feeling that must be x

Well done, hun xx

Well done YOU Azyta...you did all the hard work!!....
You must have filled a whole notepad with all your notes!!...
I know you will keep on practising as you are such a perfectionist and your nails will soon come up to Your high standards!!...as you didn't just leave the course with a Certificate but a great attitude...
All that hard work...and you had a gorgeous new baby brother to keep you busy as well !!....:hug:
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am so pleased that everyone did so well...my next course has a hard act to follow!!

congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done hun!! xx:hug: xx

Congratulations Hun its a great feeling xxx

Latest posts

Back