I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanner

Reaction score
Lol I have finally had my certificate arrive, and I passed my Nail Technician course :):):):):):):):):)

I am now Anthea Thomas S.A.C. Dip!!!!!

I know Ive got a long way to go but today I have a HUGE smile!!!!

Congratulations hun :hug:

Well Done!!

Who did you train with & How long did it take??

Sarahx x

Well Done!!

Who did you train with & How long did it take??

Sarahx x

Thanks Kittensgotclaws.

Hi Sarah

I trained with Stonebridge college at Bude on a home study course, it took me just over 12 months to complete. The course was good, but I'm not sure how I would have completed it if it wasn't for the advice and help I received from this site.

To all of you who helped me a HUGE THANK YOU!!

Looking forwards to conversion courses now :hug:

a big well done hun but are you you going to do a practical course to as thats the best form of training hun x but well done fist step compleeted

a big well done hun but are you you going to do a practical course to as thats the best form of training hun x but well done fist step compleeted

Thanks for everyones well dones!!

Tbh, Im not sure where to go now, Im going on a conversion course in October, ideas from there please folks!

I know that I need more training and I know the more I practice the better Ill get, lol I also know that I am only a short way down a long road, but Im so chuffed that Ive pased the first hurdle!!! (still got stupidly big grin on my face!!) :):):)

Well done hun, who you doing the conversion with in October. x

Well done!!:green:

Congrats hun, big hug for u:hug:xxxxx

Thanks guys.

Im doing an Ez flow conversion course x

id ssay CND but i just love them EZ flow are good to ya will enjoy it xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back