i want a new logo for my advertising can you help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
I have an ad running in my local village paper .....but to be honest its not brilliant.

I want a picture to put in the ad's.

some hands/nails or......something that shows what i do.

could be 'cartooney' ....could show 2 people ..a nail tek doing a clients nails?

Where could i try? i'm stumped and...............not very artistic

Thanks in advance

In Novembers scratch mag there is a picture of a pair of elegant hands coming out of the top of a champane flute, if I can get the permish I'm going to put this on my appointment cards to me it says classy.

Have you tried searching the web for pictures of nail technicians or manicure? I got a few pics this way for my leaflets, some were cartoony and some were real hands x

Aspirations said:
Have you tried searching the web for pictures of nail technicians or manicure? I got a few pics this way for my leaflets, some were cartoony and some were real hands x

nope....i will have a hunt about..

I like fiona's logo (if she's still got it) and Kadie has just put a link to her website i like that logo too! ( i know its not NAILS that one but i would like something along those lines.)

http://www.fanbagulous.co.uk/

thanks

Amb x

Minx, try using one of Creative's pictures. i got their permission to use the one of the hands around the solar ball on my business cards. it goes wicked with my business name (Touch) and looks cool. i'm using the one of the lady dipping her fingers in the bowl for my yellow pages ad (again it goes with my name). i'll try and email you a copy of mine. pm me your email addy.

Toni Talons said:
Minx, try using one of Creative's pictures. i got their permission to use the one of the hands around the solar ball on my business cards. it goes wicked with my business name (Touch) and looks cool. i'm using the one of the lady dipping her fingers in the bowl for my yellow pages ad (again it goes with my name). i'll try and email you a copy of mine. pm me your email addy.

No can do..............thats what Angie uses.

have to think of something else!

I always search the web for free clip art, Ive used these in my Newsletter heaps, dont need permission or anything. Search words such as Manicure and Nails etc and youll find heaps! There are cartoon ones and real photos etc too. Good luck.

I've got a few on my pc that might help, PM me your e-mail address cos I cant attach anything to the contact email on the geek site and I will send you them

What a great site this is, everyone willing to help each other. Where else would you get it, huh?

Back to the topic in question. Minkus, have you seen something on the web that you like? I know you're looking for something simple, so why not search for something that catches your eye, take a note of it, and move on from there. Do this until you have , say 5 ideas to play about with, send them to me and I'll see can I design something for you. No charge, 'cos you're the first to ask. :D

often has useful images. Cheap too.

Latest posts

Back