I want some CND Brisa Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattia

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a technician or salon where I can get CND Brisa sculpted nails. I live in Derbyshire & am willing to travel. Spoke to Sweet Squared but they do not keep records of Brisa Technicians/Salons. Can't find anyone locally. I really want to experience Brisa on myself before investing in the course. Can anyone help please :)

Hi, on the main cnd.com website there is a salon finder.
You can search for salons in the uk by postcode or region, and it lists what cnd services each salon offer, eg. Shellac, brisa etc.

hth

That's great, thank you :)

Hi, I too am in this situation and have given up for now. A little word of warning though, the salons that came up in the CND website listed themselves as doing Brisa but actually didn't! A very frustrating experience for me :0(

Can anyone recommend a technician or salon where I can get CND Brisa sculpted nails. I live in Derbyshire & am willing to travel. Spoke to Sweet Squared but they do not keep records of Brisa Technicians/Salons. Can't find anyone locally. I really want to experience Brisa on myself before investing in the course. Can anyone help please :)

If you give Sweet Squared a call they will be able to help 0845 210 6060 :hug:

Hi, I too am in this situation and have given up for now. A little word of warning though, the salons that came up in the CND website listed themselves as doing Brisa but actually didn't! A very frustrating experience for me :0(

Yes I have checked out CND.com and the few I have tried this morning that say they do Brisa do not - I should have asked why as I presuming they used to!

If you give Sweet Squared a call they will be able to help 0845 210 6060 :hug:

Thanks Klassy Klaws. I did ring Sweet Squared some weeks back but I was told they don't keep records of Brisa technicians, only Shellac Salons. I seem to be hitting a brick wall :-(

HELP! I have tried several cities & looked up on the Salon Finder @ CND.com and not one of the places listed on there as providing Brisa actually does, it's obviously really out of date. Sweet Squared can't tell me & no one on here seems to have any information either - surely there has to be somewhere. I just want to have my nails done to experience Brisa before I invest my hard earned money in the training :-((((( . Do the training centres have Salons???

We are trying to locate one for you on the educator grapevine, beare with us :hug:

:)))))) thank you so much x

I know you said you would be prepared to travel but it depends on how far you want to travel also.
Jen xx

I know you said you would be prepared to travel but it depends on how far you want to travel also.
Jen xx

Well I want a really beautiful set doing as I want to see what is achievable with Brisa. So if you have a suggestion please let me know :) thank you.

Too bad you can't hop a flight to Mississippi. Lol I would gladly do a set for you. I love Brisa and use it as my main enhancement product. Good luck Hun!! ::hug::

Too bad you can't hop a flight to Mississippi. Lol I would gladly do a set for you. I love Brisa and use it as my main enhancement product. Good luck Hun!! ::hug::

Haha! I would love to just hop on a plane to Mississippi. ;-) thank you though I'm sure something will come up a little closer to home.

Anywhere/anyone Manchester City Centre - my husband works there so easy for me to get to???

Last edited:
Anywhere/anyone Manchester City Centre - my husband works there so easy for me to get to???
Try giving the girls at Creative Academy Manchester a call they might be able to help 01942 675580

Try giving the girls at Creative Academy Manchester a call they might be able to help 01942 675580

Thanks Klassy Klaws if I don't have any luck with the lady in Nottingham I will give them a call. :)

Latest posts

Back