I want some CND Brisa Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But would people be aware of brisa to be able to ask for it if that makes sence, Like i no there would not be any competetion, but if you dont know it exsists then you cant ask for it, xx

Anyone know off hand of a brisa master technician in Belfast or anywhere in northern Ireland?

Just to update I never did find anyone close enough to be able to get my nails done (despite help from Julia Moran at Manchester) :-(. I still have every intention of doing CND Enhance in October. I might try and get my nails done while on holiday in Florida/Miami in August. :)

Just to update I never did find anyone close enough to be able to get my nails done (despite help from Julia Moran at Manchester) :-(. I still have every intention of doing CND Enhance in October. I might try and get my nails done while on holiday in Florida/Miami in August. :)
If you ever pop down the A1 I am in Peterborough. Would be happy to do them for you hun.
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back