I want some CND Brisa Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Fliss26 - No Nottingham is not too far at all. :) will ring her Monday. Brilliant!

Good luck! Let us know.

Just out of interest gattia - has the difficulty you've experienced trying to find a tech who does Brisa, put you off at all? I'm intending to do the CND Complete course shortly which will cover Brisa and it's made me think twice about it for sure! I don't doubt that it's an excellent product, but I'm struggling to understand why there aren't more techs using it??

Good luck! Let us know.

Just out of interest gattia - has the difficulty you've experienced trying to find a tech who does Brisa, put you off at all? I'm intending to do the CND Complete course shortly which will cover Brisa and it's made me think twice about it for sure! I don't doubt that it's an excellent product, but I'm struggling to understand why there aren't more techs using it??

Hi, it has not put me off at all, in fact quite the opposite because I feel I will be able to provide a premium service (eventually). Where I live every one offers Bio Sculpture or similar so the competition is unbelievable. Also I think many therapists or techs look at the prices of the CND courses & opt for a less expensive one - we know we can't use or buy Brisa unless we are CND trained/qualified so that's the reason I think there aren't more techs using it - I might be wrong.
I would never invest in any product though without trying it first so that's the reason I need to find a good Nail Technician offering Brisa. I have however decided to do CND Enhance now not just CND Gel as price wise it's not much more. I hope to be able to offer something for every client that walks through my door as not every client is suited to Shellac or the Gel Polishes that are so popular.

Hi, it has not put me off at all, in fact quite the opposite because I feel I will be able to provide a premium service (eventually). Where I live every one offers Bio Sculpture or similar so the competition is unbelievable. Also I think many therapists or techs look at the prices of the CND courses & opt for a less expensive one - we know we can't use or buy Brisa unless we are CND trained/qualified so that's the reason I think there aren't more techs using it - I might be wrong.
I would never invest in any product though without trying it first so that's the reason I need to find a good Nail Technician offering Brisa. I have however decided to do CND Enhance now not just CND Gel as price wise it's not much more. I hope to be able to offer something for every client that walks through my door as not every client is suited to Shellac or the Gel Polishes that are so popular.

Yes, that's my rationale too. I also wouldn't mind betting that CND bring out a soak-off gel in the not too distant future - in which case, we'll only need to do a conversion lol! :D

Thanks for the help guys. I have contacted the lady in Nottingham. Can anyone just confirm for me that if I go to a nail tech that uses Brisa then they must have been CND Brisa trained?
Floss26 - good luck with your course. Will keep you posted how I get on :)

Thanks for the help guys. I have contacted the lady in Nottingham. Can anyone just confirm for me that if I go to a nail tech that uses Brisa then they must have been CND Brisa trained?
Floss26 - good luck with your course. Will keep you posted how I get on :)

Just becsause someone has been trained with Brisa, unfortunately is no guarantee that they are doing things correctly! Sad but true. You can lead a horse to water ..... And all that. Let's hope your experience is a poditive one. You cannot buy any VND pro products without training ... Unless you go through the 'back door' !

I'm surprised S2 don't keep a record of the Brisa Masters Techs.

Just becsause someone has been trained with Brisa, unfortunately is no guarantee that they are doing things correctly! Sad but true. You can lead a horse to water ..... And all that. Let's hope your experience is a poditive one. You cannot buy any VND pro products without training ... Unless you go through the 'back door' !

Hmmm! I think I will ask if they are CND trained. Like you say I need this experience to be a positive one as its a 'try before I buy' or in this case before I do the training. I wish Sweet Squared held a list of Brisa technicians like they do with Shellac. Do you know if any of the CND educators in Leeds or Manchester have salons where I could go - at least then I would be guaranteed a very positive experience - haha!

Hmmm! I think I will ask if they are CND trained. Like you say I need this experience to be a positive one as its a 'try before I buy' or in this case before I do the training. I wish Sweet Squared held a list of Brisa technicians like they do with Shellac. Do you know if any of the CND educators in Leeds or Manchester have salons where I could go - at least then I would be guaranteed a very positive experience - haha!

As i said in a earlier post if its someone around Manchester your looking for call Creative Academy Manchester I'm sure they will be able to point you in the correct direction.

As Karen says, ring Julia at the a Creative Academy in Manchester ... She will put you in touch with a Creative Master technician and then you will have a real experience. She is also a geek whose user name is Julia Moran so you can contact her through this site ... You will love Julia and all the girls at the Academy. Very approachable and all experts. X

[email protected]

Any progress gattia? :biggrin:

Any progress gattia? :biggrin:

YES :))) Not locally though. The Nottingham lady is NOT CND Brisa trained so I have been given two numbers of qualified technicians in the Manchester area provided by the CND Manchester Academy. Will let you know how I get on, thanks for your help though - EVERYONE :) x

YES :))) Not locally though. The Nottingham lady is NOT CND Brisa trained so I have been given two numbers of qualified technicians in the Manchester area provided by the CND Manchester Academy. Will let you know how I get on, thanks for your help though - EVERYONE :) x

Was just wondering if you managed to get your nails done?
I went on the Brisa conversion course yesterday and it was great. I love the product and as you say I don't know anyone else around here who offers Brisa!
I'm going to practise lots now :D

We are trying to locate one for you on the educator grapevine, beare with us :hug:

I too would like to find someone in my area that does Brisa as I would like to take the course but would like to try the system on myself first.
At the moment I offer Bio Sculpture & Gelish

I live near Fleet in Hampshire. England

I too would like to find someone in my area that does Brisa as I would like to take the course but would like to try the system on myself first.
At the moment I offer Bio Sculpture & Gelish

I live near Fleet in Hampshire. England

Ring the CND distributor in your area ... I think that would be Bournemouth. They will recommend someone to you or attend one of their open days and have some applied to your nails.

Here is their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Academy-Bournemouth/218901444788300

Marco benito in Birmingham is a cnd trainer and salon. Well they were when I lived there. So still may do.

Marco benito in Birmingham is a cnd trainer and salon. Well they were when I lived there. So still may do.

The lovely Marco is no longer a CND educator due to family and work commitments. In actual fact, he hasn't been a CND educator for more than 6 or 7 years now .. lol

Haha shows how long since I trained then!

Last edited:
Was just wondering if you managed to get your nails done?
I went on the Brisa conversion course yesterday and it was great. I love the product and as you say I don't know anyone else around here who offers Brisa!
I'm going to practise lots now :D

Hey were you on the course in Manchester with Sarah? X

Latest posts

Back