I witnessed a mugging yesterday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
I was on my way home yesterday coming from a job interview and whilst waiting at the bus stop I unfortunately witnessed a violent mugging

This man appeared out of nowhere, punched a woman in the face and grabbed her chain! He was so forceful that he pulled the women to the ground

I was so stunned, it was 3pm and the bus stop is on a busy main road

What is going on in the world when someone can be violently robbed in broad daylight:!:

Last edited:
OMG THATS HORRIED PEOPLE MAKE ME MAD:mad:

GOODNESS! How horrid!! Poor lady! Bet you were a bit shook up too! x

Hope the lady was ok & they get the B*****d that did it. I'd cut his B***s off. Whats this world coming to, it scares me having two small boys what things will be like for them in a few years time. Its bad enough now & getting worse all the time. :evil:

I bet you are quite shake too. It is not pleasant to witness such an incident. I was mugged when I lived in Clapham but that didn't have as big an impact on me as when I witnessed someone get mugged at knife point from my flat window. It was horrible and it is still a vivid memory today several years later.

OMG...that is awfull......hope you and the woman are ok xxxxxx

I am ok but the woman had a very bloody lip, bruises on her arm and neck and a big deep cut on her knee

She was so shaken that after it happened I stayyed with her until the police arrived, I gave them a statement, they drove us around the area to see if we saw him and then we took her to the hospital. Hopefully they can get him on the CCTV!

I know I would recognise the man if i saw him again, he stood right next to me

My partner got me a chain recently, its so beautiful, but after this I am now to scared to wear it

Aww hun what an awful experience :hug:

There was a diabetic chap who had a car accident in Edinburgh yesterday afternoon and two b******s pretending to help him stole his mobile phone!

What can I say. It seems to be mostly people who are drug addicts or who think they are entitled to steal.

The world is going to the dogs.

I am going to move to an uninhabited island and live as a recluse, just logging on to Salon Geek to keep me sane. :eek:

I hate to hear all this my brother was mugged recently - with a hammer - all they got was an ipod and his provisional license (his 21) i mean come on. I have never felt so sick as when I heard what happened. I just hope they catch the nutter and lock him up - apparently he was off his head on drugs :rolleyes:
So yer the world is going to the pits and I don;t go out on my own after dark

Ami

Makes me sick - what right do these people think they have to do this sort of thing, its disgusting.

Latest posts

Back