IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know if IBD Indian Sari is similar to...

Artistic Colour Gloss in Glam or Gelish Starburst as I already have ACG in Glam.

I'm looking for something similar to Shellac Tango Passion but again hoping this isn't too similar to Glam.

Has anyone tried the IBD Mattify yet?

Has anyone tried the IBD Mattify yet?

I bought some last week & have had a little play with it on some swatches.

It only works if applied directly over colour, I tried using the mattify over a swatch that had regular top coat on, and it didn't work. It was patchy.

Hi, has anyone tried to layer with IBD JGP to achieve different colours...I saw someone posted that they layer Turtle Bay with Solar Rays to achieve a neon green....gonna try this one! Anyone else got some swatches of colour layering they would like to share? TIA

@maristar
Not related to the topic but I just have to know, what is the name of the colour you are wearing in your profile pic? Thank you!!

@maristar
Not related to the topic but I just have to know, what is the name of the colour you are wearing in your profile pic? Thank you!!

I actually layered that colour. Juliet with seashell pink 😄

I bought some last week & have had a little play with it on some swatches.

It only works if applied directly over colour, I tried using the mattify over a swatch that had regular top coat on, and it didn't work. It was patchy.

Thank you.

It's avail in Australia now, which means you must have it as we get everything last
😆😆😆

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mermaid nails, inspired by the very talented, Realmrsgrey.
I used IBD Turtle Bay, irredescent sea green glitter, mini hex glitter, silver seashells, and the stamping is the MoYou sailor plate no. 3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 432
Mermaid nails, inspired by the very talented, Realmrsgrey.
I used IBD Turtle Bay, irredescent sea green glitter, mini hex glitter, silver seashells, and the stamping is the MoYou sailor plate no. 3.

These are beautiful!! xx

I have just purchased dockside diva, blue haven and cosmic red. Every single one of these colours are beautiful Incase anybody was thinking about purchasing them. Dockside diva is one of the nicest nudey/beige colours I've seen in ages. I shall put some swatches on here when I'm back in the shop :) Xx

LOVE cosmic red! !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been tempted by Cosmic Red for a while, but I try and buy JG colours to fill the gap in the ones not covered by CND Shellac.
CR looks the same as Shellacs Wildfire layered with Ruby Ritz.
Can anyone advise? How glittery is this? How many coats does it need?

Last edited:
I have been tempted by Cosmic Red for a while, but I try and buy JG colours to fill the gap in the ones not covered by CND Shellac.

Anyone??

I'm currently wearing cosmic red its a beautiful colour, not heavy on the glitter side so it's bordering on a Christmas colour but it has a gorgeous fine red shimmer through it making it nice to wear all year round. You could easily get away with 2 coats in this colour however I always do 3 just out of habit. Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405454162.164271.jpg

I'm currently wearing cosmic red its a beautiful colour, not heavy on the glitter side so it's bordering on a Christmas colour but it has a gorgeous fine red shimmer through it making it nice to wear all year round. You could easily get away with 2 coats in this colour however I always do 3 just out of habit. Xx View attachment 70557

Thanks ever so for replying. It looks fab.

Latest posts

Back