IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bing Cherries is a nice bright red. The first and second pages of this thread have swatches of BC that may help.

Thank you so much I ordered it and it's just what I was after! :) x

Ladies help!! I need to find this colour in IBD it's my clients fave.. Do you have any ideas for layering etc x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417777857.280215.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417787101.954105.jpg
Better picture they are the two I thought maybe mixed together but I haven't got dockside diva

I like the idea of mixing colours but im never sure exactly how much to use to get enough for two hands 2/3 coats? Also do IBD do a soak off LED curable hard gel? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oops sorry quite late in my reply! I normally do my mixes in drops then either x 4 or 5 for a full set or 2 xx

Ibd do a hard led builder gel but it's a hard gel not soak off xx

EzFlow Master Artist Educator
Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

From the look of these that's the powerbond that's left behind like the post after this one you use a gentle buffer (ibd diamond) to remove it xx

Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419415080.077182.jpg
These aren't quite "swatches" but all made with ibd jgp and the ibd gel art kit which is fabulous for gel polish nail art!!

Jess xx

Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

Hello everyone, I know this is a swatch post, tell me if I have to move my post to another topic. I am new to ibd just gel and Progel, today I tried ibd damsel to a friend of mine, and Progel imperial Knights to myself. I only have used Cnd shellac till recently, and also used a gelish and cuccio veneer on top of gel enhancements. I found out that I needed 3 coats for full coverage, especially with I am no damsel I could use a fourth! Is it common to ibd trugel Progel colors, or it did something wrong? The application also was different from shellac, but I loved the colors!

Hello everyone, I know this is a swatch post, tell me if I have to move my post to another topic. I am new to ibd just gel and Progel, today I tried ibd damsel to a friend of mine, and Progel imperial Knights to myself. I only have used Cnd shellac till recently, and also used a gelish and cuccio veneer on top of gel enhancements. I found out that I needed 3 coats for full coverage, especially with I am no damsel I could use a fourth! Is it common to ibd trugel Progel colors, or it did something wrong? The application also was different from shellac, but I loved the colors!

I always do three thin coats with my applications.

Some colours need two and some three but I was advised a while ago to always do three very layers and I use ibd and gelish

I ordered the polishes to match my gel colours, and they are beautiful!
Great coverage, rich colours, and long lasting.
I just wish they'd make the 'camellia petals' that's my most popular ibd colour

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The only colour I struggle with no matter how hard I try is the white "whipping cream". GRRRRR always wrinkles!!! 👎

Applied it on my nail without curing it, just for the picture's sake. I think my swatches tend to fade after time. Mousy grey is an appropriate description for it. To be honest its not popular at all. I've worn it once and I've put it on a client once. That's about it. But then again people in my area have no fashion taste whatsoever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What color is? I like it . In my zone the clients question me all time for thise color.

(sorry for my inglish)

In other themes, i see too that the swaches changes a littles pass the time.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422572302.535946.jpg

Done using IBD just gel in Raindrops & full blu-um.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422572402.083137.jpg

Done using IBD's funny bone, ohh la lace & Whipped cream

:) Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422572386.584089.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422572386.584089.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 152
The only colour I struggle with no matter how hard I try is the white "whipping cream". GRRRRR always wrinkles!!! 👎

Same here! I am now going to try gelish arctic freeze :) waiting for my order 😊hopeful!

Thank you x

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, can anyone recommend a hot pink shade like Ingenue, but cream?
I was thinking Parasol but I can't tell if it's a shimmer /pearl or cream.

Hi, can anyone recommend a hot pink shade like Ingenue, but cream?
I was thinking Parasol but I can't tell if it's a shimmer /pearl or cream.

Anyone?

Latest posts

Back